Collapse
No announcement yet.

Top 10 Most Badass Elite Special Forces

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Apartheid SA had the best. They are all consultants for private security firms now..

They had kill rates like 30 to 1 or better against the commies and ANC and other terrorist groups in the region.

Thank god they destroyed their nukes before ANC came to power.

Comment

Beercules could take them all on single handedly and arise the winner. Quick fun fact, the tom clancy splinter cell games are based on beers exploits and likeness.

Comment

Originally posted by Genghis Khan View Post
        Beercules could take them all on single handedly and arise the winner. Quick fun fact, the tom clancy splinter cell games are based on beers exploits and likeness.
        My unit worked with Marine Recon so hey, I am a badass.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
          My unit worked with Marine Recon so hey, I am a badass.
          Thats an understatement bro, you are THE badass known globally for your success in tactical espionage operations behind enemy lines.

Comment

Thats an understatement bro, you are THE badass known globally for your success in tactical espionage operations behind enemy lines.
            **** that

Comment

Jason Blaha is more badass than any of those pretenders

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
                Jason Blaha is more badass than any of those pretenders

Beer would dispatch him with ease without any combat gear on and blindfolded.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
                  **** that
                  Its cool bro you are a humble dude.

Comment

Beer would dispatch him with ease without any combat gear on and blindfolded.
                    In all seriousness Beer probably could kick his arse. Blaha is the joke of YouTube, I don't know if you're familiar with him.

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
                      In all seriousness Beer probably could kick his arse. Blaha is the joke of YouTube, I don't know if you're familiar with him.
                      Definitely man. And not too familiar he looks like my I.T teacher from back in school. Is he one of those end times prepper types? Looks like he was created by one of the developers behind the fallout game series.

Comment

Working...
                      X