• Difference between Alt right and Conservative

Good video.

Fuck nazis!

Comment

Originally posted by Zero Delay View Post
      Fuck nazis!
      Nazis =/= Conservatives, ******ed Left =/= Libertarians

Comment

It's hard to differentiate between the alt right and regular conservatives anymore since the party has allowed white nationalists like Bannion to shape policy and the national platform.

Does every conservative thinks like Trump, Gohmert, Bannion and some of the "Freedom Caucus" members, of course not. But when they occupy prominent positions in leadership it becomes hard to differentiate when you see their policy initiatives get almost unanimous support.

I guess you have to listen to each member individually and review their voting record to be able to really differentiate.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
          It's hard to differentiate between the alt right and regular conservatives anymore since the party has allowed white nationalists like Bannion to shape policy and the national platform.

Does every conservative thinks like Trump, Gohmert, Bannion and some of the "Freedom Caucus" members, of course not. But when they occupy prominent positions in leadership it becomes hard to differentiate when you see their policy initiatives get almost unanimous support.

I guess you have to listen to each member individually and review their voting record to be able to really differentiate.
          Bannon got the boot a year into Trumps presidency, how much policy do you think this man shaped? You give obscure people way too much credit. The people shaping policies are none of the people you listed, they're Mitch McConnel, Paul Ryan, Steve Mnuchin, Mike Pompeo, and Trump himself.

Comment

Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
            Bannon got the boot a year into Trumps presidency, how much policy do you think this man shaped? You give obscure people way too much credit. The people shaping policies are none of the people you listed, they're Mitch McConnel, Paul Ryan, Steve Mnuchin, Mike Pompeo, and Trump himself.
            Enough that he tainted everything. I don't give obscure people any credit. I hold it against Trump that he seeks and sought counsel from white nationalists and those that welcome a rahowa. I also hold it against those that voted for him to a degree.

Mitch MCconnell and Paul Ryan are not members of Trump's team nor have they been. Munchin and Pompeo are cabinet members but they didn't have the access and influence Bannon did.

You can't have it both ways Jim-you can't have people like Bannon be a integral member of your cabinet and then pretend he didn't influence policy.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
              Enough that he tainted everything. I don't give obscure people any credit. I hold it against Trump that he seeks and sought counsel from white nationalists and those that welcome a rahowa. I also hold it against those that voted for him to a degree.

Mitch MCconnell and Paul Ryan are not members of Trump's team nor have they been. Munchin and Pompeo are cabinet members but they didn't have the access and influence Bannon did.

You can't have it both ways Jim-you can't have people like Bannon be a integral member of your cabinet and then pretend he didn't influence policy.
              Bannon helped Trump with his campaign, but that is where it ends. During his Presidency the only advise Bannon gave Trump was not to condemn the Charlotesville Rally, wrong advice, to which afterward Trump practically black balled him and sent him away to work on menial tasks. Bannon was furious about this that is why he attempted to defame Trump and that is why he got a giant boot out the White House barely a year into Trumps Presidency. No need to exaggerate his importance, he had very little.

Comment

Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
                Bannon helped Trump with his campaign, but that is where it ends. During his Presidency the only advise Bannon gave Trump was not to condemn the Charlotesville Rally, wrong advice, to which afterward Trump practically black balled him and sent him away to work on menial tasks. Bannon was furious about this that is why he attempted to defame Trump and that is why he got a giant boot out the White House barely a year into Trumps Presidency. No need to exaggerate his importance, he had very little.
                Stop. He surely gave more advice than that as his chief White House strategist and senior counselor. You can't make that a position of little influence Jim.

Again, I am not exaggerating his importance. He influenced policy formation in the early stages of the Presidency even if he is no longer in the White House. For me, the Trump presidency will always be tainted because of that.

I don't think that is unfair or unreasonable.

Comment

The reality show President hired a reality show star to work with him in the White House! At a salary of $180,000 a year. Has a worse decision ever been made by any other President? He brings on Bannon a far right nut as a trusted advisor! What’s next idiots like Hannity and Limbaugh?

Comment

Republican white supremacists in office like Author Jones , Steve West, Nathan Larson, Russel Walker, Seth Grossman, John Fitzgerald, Paul Nehlen,etc some of which are also promoting pedophilia.

And a whole bunch of democrats politicians doing the same

So Id say all of the above are likely fiscal conservatives as are so many democrats

Comment

Working...
                    X