No announcement yet.

Any immigration experts here?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -MEGA- View Post
    From getting a green card to taking the U.S. citizenship test and interview, it can take quite a long time to become a U.S. citizen. Currently, it takes about 6 months to a year to get U.S. Citizenship from the time you apply. The citizenship process actually starts when you first get your US green card. This video and the article below outlines the requirements for U.S. citizenship and the time frames for each one.

https://www.fileright.com/blog/how-l...ss-take-video/

You ain’t dissing me. Your looking silly, that’s all. Next time do your own research
    I stand corrected on this point. Thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
      There we go. Your daughter was the joint-sponsor which means the other sponsor was related to the guy. Who was the other sponsor? The original sponsor has to be a family member. So who was it?
      Uhhhhh his wife maybe???? As I’ve been saying he is married. My daughter still sponsored him whether joint or not. Don’t act like you knew what you were talking about now. You were wrong, bruh.

Comment

I stand corrected on this point. Thank you.
        Easy research man. You shoulda either took my word for it or researched it yourself. I have no reason to lie.

Comment

Uhhhhh his wife maybe???? As I’ve been saying he is married. My daughter still sponsored him whether joint or not. Don’t act like you knew what you were talking about now. You were wrong, bruh.
          Damn. If you had said he married and American from the beginning, this discussion would not have happened.

He married an American? So what the hell where discussing all along? That's the easiest way as we have been saying all throughout the thread.

Waste of time, As you were, Obesey.

Comment

Easy research man. You shoulda either took my word for it or researched it yourself. I have no reason to lie.
            You didn't state the clear and obvious detail from the beginning which is he married an American.

Comment

You didn't state the clear and obvious detail from the beginning which is he married an American.
              I clearly said he was married, you never asked. You went off on this “sponsoring” tangent and how I was an “ignorant American” (or whatever).

My point still stands and I am correct. Your welcome.

Comment

Because I never needed a sponsor. No sponsor is needed for a visitor's visa.
                Post a link that says everyone needs a sponsor to come to the US.
                https://www.immihelp.com/visitor-vis...documents.html

You were probably babysat through the whole process of whoever you were visiting. Did they also pay for your application, plane ticket, passport, etc? Lol
                Last edited by maracho; 08-16-2018, 08:54 AM.

Comment

Hey man, get back in here and say “this guy knows what’s up”

Comment

Originally posted by 187 Proof View Post
                    You go apply for U.S. citizenship and then in 3-5 business days you're a U.S. citizen.
                    This ^^^^^^^

Comment

Hey man, get back in here and say “this guy knows what’s up”

Comment

Working...
                      X