No announcement yet.

Any immigration experts here?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by maracho View Post
    No we were talking about sponsors until seemed to convey chain migration with all the family and marriage crap about sponsors

So now you are talking visas in Jamaica. I thought we were talking US visas for Jamaicans. Your article is probably mostly true and helpful but it seemed a bit incomplete and their link didnt work real well
    Visas from the US embassy.

Have you grasp that visitor's visas don't require a sponsor?

Comment

Yeah they usually do for 3rd world countries where I have lived a long time
      No. They don't. I am living in the third world and I already share a column from the US embassy that says no sponsor is required.

Comment

• Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
        Visas from the US embassy.

Have you grasp that visitor's visas don't require a sponsor?
        So you believe your newspaper over US government sites? Lol

Comment

You've been exposed as the one that is wrong. You provided link for sponsor affidavit of support. Which is NOT a requirement to apply visitor/tourist visa if one is self supporting his tourist/visitor visa.

/thread

Comment

The column is by the US Embassy.

Comment

No sponsor needed for visitor’s visa
              Ask the US Embassy

The American Embassy staff in Kingston will answer any questions you may have regarding US consular law, regulations and/or practice. In order to respect the privacy of applicants, the embassy will not answer questions on specific personal applications.
              You can find more information about how to travel to the US on our website, www.kingston.usembassy.gov and the website of our authorised service provider at www.usvisa-info.com. Keep on top of Embassy news on our Facebook page, www.facebook.com/pages/US-Embassy-Jamaica and by following usembassyJA on Twitter. We also answer general visa questions on our Facebook and Twitter pages.

Next time read the whole article.

Comment

No. They don't. I am living in the third world and I already share a column from the US embassy that says no sponsor is required.
                From what Ive been reading the average Jamaican has to use at least a year's salary to have a vacation in the US so youre probably just showing off like your sig

Comment

No sponsor needed for visitor’s visa
                  Ask the US Embassy

The American Embassy staff in Kingston will answer any questions you may have regarding US consular law, regulations and/or practice. In order to respect the privacy of applicants, the embassy will not answer questions on specific personal applications.
                  You can find more information about how to travel to the US on our website, www.kingston.usembassy.gov and the website of our authorised service provider at www.usvisa-info.com. Keep on top of Embassy news on our Facebook page, www.facebook.com/pages/US-Embassy-Jamaica and by following usembassyJA on Twitter. We also answer general visa questions on our Facebook and Twitter pages.

Next time read the whole article.

Your country has no special privileges here and as I said its unfortunately not on its preferred tourist list

Comment

Your country has no special privileges here and as I said its unfortunately not on its preferred tourist list
                    We don't but if not requiring a sponsor for visitor's visa is a privilege you and your family never had, we have that privilege over your nation.

What's your nation? Maybe America had to be extra hard on y'all.

Go on that twitter and facebook link and go ask them if Jamaicans need a sponsor for visitor's visas because I know the answer already.

Comment

• Originally posted by B.UTLER View Post
                      You've been exposed as the one that is wrong. You provided link for sponsor affidavit of support. Which is NOT a requirement to apply visitor/tourist visa if one is self supporting his tourist/visitor visa.

/thread
                      Uh I taught you that and IF is a very big word for the 3rd world trickle down economies

Comment

Working...
                      X