• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Zaroku is a cool guy to me.

Comment

• Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
      I’m old, stinky, and tired...
      This old man is tired of being mistreated, yelled at, by my big Jew bosses...

I’m Jew, not the smart Jew, the stupid guy.. z is stupid..
      I fantasize regularly... about being rich, smart, respected... none of that applies to me..

In my fantasies my tall beautiful wife always loves me, I’m king, jhonny obeys... in my dreams I’m king.

I want to live within my dreams.. forever..

I’m about to take the lead of a company....
      I don’t know what I’m doing...

It’s finally my time... let’s see how things unfold..
      im sure you can get another janitorial job somewhere

Comment

• Damn dude, what took you soo long? Is that piece of paper worth 43% of your waking hours. Is it worth your daughters first tooth coming out and you introducing her to the tooth fairy? **** no it's not. Do your thing bro, whatever it may be. Live love and be truly free. It sounds as though you may have done good for yourself with your previous jobs. Why spend your life chasing something that is imaginary. Tomorrow all of those bills and digits could be gone, With a flick of a switch, like that. Spend your time with what is real, you've done what you had to, now enjoy life with the ones that you love...…..Rockin'
        Last edited by Rockin'; 08-17-2018, 12:52 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
          im sure you can get another janitorial job somewhere
          I mop too slow...no janitorial company would ever hire me.. I mop good..

Comment

• Originally posted by Rockin' View Post
            Damn dude, what took you soo long? Is that piece of paper worth 43% of your waking hours. Is it worth your daughters first tooth coming out and you introducing her to the tooth fairy? **** no it's not. Do your thing bro, whatever it may be. Live love and be truly free. It sounds as though you may have done good for yourself with your previous jobs. Why spend your life chasing something that is imaginary. Tomorrow all of those bills and digits could be gone, With a flick of a switch, like that. Spend your time with what is real, you've done what you had to, now enjoy life with the ones that you love...…..Rockin'
            My fear of failing.. I’ve been afraid of failing most of my life... I’m a great employee... I now got to be the boss.. I gotta put up...

My wife says you can do it... my 4 kids say I can do it...

I got no excuses to make.. I’m showing up... I’m terrified of embarrassing myself...

Comment

My fear of failing.. I’ve been afraid of failing most of my life... I’m a great employee... I now got to be the boss.. I gotta put up...

I got no excuses to make.. I’m showing up... I’m terrified of embarrassing myself...
              Good luck, Brotha! I'm sure it will work out just fine! Best move you ever made. The time is now!

Comment

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
                Good luck, Brotha! I'm sure it will work out just fine! Best move you ever made. The time is now!
                I’m so worried.. Gd willing..

Comment

You can do it!

Even if you embarass yourself the first go round.....the next go will probably be better.

Your wife and kids believe in you....you should too!

Comment

• Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
                    I’m in a small development firm now.

I have a degree in BA

My current career, I deal with a ton of business plans, financing, financial statements, etc

I started by opening my one bar and grill, and then used that to start another, and then with after a few years after they were established and management in place, joined up with some guys and bought rights to a major franchise and opened a few of those, and we started buying redevelopment projects and hiring project manager/leads. I’m currently the point man and what’s known as the managing partner of the firm. But it’s very time consuming, especially considering I have other businesses outside of the firm. We started about 5/6 years ago, and I’m glad I did it, but I can step aside and just be an investor and not the day to day operations guy.

I got offered the position because the guys have been soliciting me for business for years, but I do all my own investing and have been tremendously successful doing so. I showed them my portfolio performance over 20 years and they offered to sponsor me and bring me on board to help manage client portfolios
                    That's cool man, you're clearly very into your stocks so this could be a great move for you.

I was genuinely curious (not trolling) so cheers for taking the time to write that.

You mentioned bar n grill and setting up some franchisees (I'm assuming also bar n grill, if not then my question isn't relevant).

How do your own brand bar n grill places compare to the franchise ones in terms of turnover and net profit? Or did you rebrand your own setup places to the franchise once you had that licence?

If you feel like you've already said too much that's cool.

I'm just asking because in my experience there have been several cases where people end up regretting going the franchise route due to the exhorbitant franchise fees which are often turnover and not profit based and the lack of control (have to meet all the conditions of the franchise agreement etc). If you could go back in time would you still go the franchise path?

If you have stakes in/manage bar n grill places both as independent businesses and as franchise outlets you have exposure to both... what is your preference?

I work with a lot of businesses so am always curious to the opinions of business owners.

Comment

• Originally posted by GrandmasterWang View Post
                      You can do it!

Even if you embarass yourself the first go round.....the next go will probably be better.

Your wife and kids believe in you....you should too!
                      May God’s grace and mercy... follow you all ways follow you.. always

Comment

Working...
                      X