Collapse
No announcement yet.

I知 finally quitting my day job... of America/Merrill lynch

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey by the way Z-dog, i'm not trying to insult you or anything, i'm just being real.

I've never known a single person who lived their life for someone else and was truthfully happy.

You're a man, you're not a dog. You're not a doormat.

Comment

Originally posted by DARKSEID View Post
      That aston martin will be a pus5y magnet lol

Haha mate, I work to enjoy my life with luxuries, if I need a ho, I can get one with my luxuries

Comment

You could get a job in electronics, Zaroku! That field would surely be more fun than trying to please a bunch of rich fggots.

Comment

Originally posted by Julia Slobberts View Post
          You could get a job in electronics, Zaroku! That field would surely be more fun than trying to please a bunch of rich fggots.
          Only problem is that he has no skills at all and is a complete BS稚ter.... he is probably on all types of state benefits and council housing.

Comment

Originally posted by 5burowz View Post
            Home equity loans are a *****. Got MF'ers thinking they are Rockefellers.
            yeah bro I knew guys with like 3 or 4 cribs quit their jobs and thought those 3 or 4 cribs would pay them and their lifestyle.

dropping like 30 grand in Vegas and Cabo and then like a few years later boom bankrupt.

Theres a line in that movie Glengary Glen Ross where they basically say that nurses are the best clients because they have stable careers and stable income I think this is very true.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
              I知 old, stinky, and tired...
              This old man is tired of being mistreated, yelled at, by my big Jew bosses...

I知 Jew, not the smart Jew, the stupid guy.. z is stupid..
              I fantasize regularly... about being rich, smart, respected... none of that applies to me..

In my fantasies my tall beautiful wife always loves me, I知 king, jhonny obeys... in my dreams I知 king.

I want to live within my dreams.. forever..

I知 about to take the lead of a company....
              I don稚 know what I知 doing...

It痴 finally my time... let痴 see how things unfold..
              You say you fantasize about being rich, but I thought you were already rich dude.

I wanna quit my job too. As a matter of fact, I'm gonna retire. I'm done with working, I'm old as f u c k (I'm 26).

Comment

Originally posted by b morph View Post
                You say you fantasize about being rich, but I thought you were already rich dude.

I wanna quit my job too. As a matter of fact, I'm gonna retire. I'm done with working, I'm old as f u c k (I'm 26).
                I got coinage, I知 54... I知 not Jew rich... I知 a three home owner...

I am not a smart man..I知 a stupid, broke divk worthless idiot.. yet I manage to pay my bills, 8 k plus per month...

I wish butler would apply his big 6 figure income to my cause... my wife is happy with my lil chump change.. 22k plus monthly..

I知 old, stinky, got bills I gotta pay... I知 steady struggling...

Comment

Originally posted by Julia Slobberts View Post
                  I agree... but, I have to go where the money flows..

I might fall flat on my old ****ing face, but... I知 going to give it all I got..

Win, lose or draw.... I知 all in..

I値l post pics from India...I知 all in... it痴 gonna be... what it痴 gonna be..

God willing... I finally win....

Comment

Originally posted by b morph View Post

Btw, when I was 26, my gf was pregnant... Shizuka hasegawa with my daughter Komaki...1991...she has a daughter... Toki...

I知 old..

Have children,be a grandfather

Make kids...

Comment

hey Z what are you planning to do? Sorry if you explained it already but will you be running your own business or something?

Is it easier to retire in Japan than it is here in USA? u still in Japan right?

Me and some friends were actually thinking about relocating for retirement as an option Cali is way too expensive and we get taxed too much here.

Comment

Working...
                      X