Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tony Trick-Pony View Post
    While many others pay the price...
    Your not wrong about that.
    Aren't they banned in the US like most other countries?

Comment

Originally posted by snoopy360 View Post
      I've owned several Pitbulls from a young age. I am currently 44 and I will say that owning a Bully breed isn't for the weak natured or the irresponsible. If you do not train them correctly it will bite you in the ass or worse someone else. However if raised and trained properly you will be hard pressed to find a better canine companion.
      "my pitbulls never bit me therefore if a pitbull attacks is because it wasn't raised like mines were" this is your logic.. its very delusional. a pitbulls NATURE is to attack and KILL. it doesn't matter how you raise it. you can own pitbulls for 100 years, never get bit and that still doesn't change the fact it is a breed designed to kill. theres instances of pits being raised with loving owner and still kill. i would keep a pit to protect property but never as a pet inside the home.

Comment

Originally posted by BLASTER1 View Post
        Your not wrong about that.
        Aren't they banned in the US like most other countries?
        That's a definite no. I think certain counties might have them banned but no. They're all over the place here. I'd like to see that change, though.

Comment

Pits are lovely dogs, who unfortunatly are often in the care of some low life irresponsible owners.

Don’t blame the BMW, blame the deuchebag driving it...

Comment

They are too damned dangerous if they attack someone or another animal. One problem is they often don't give a warning before they attack. They should be banned along with other similar breeds.

Comment

Originally posted by Illmatic94 View Post
              "my pitbulls never bit me therefore if a pitbull attacks is because it wasn't raised like mines were" this is your logic.. its very delusional. a pitbulls NATURE is to attack and KILL. it doesn't matter how you raise it. you can own pitbulls for 100 years, never get bit and that still doesn't change the fact it is a breed designed to kill. theres instances of pits being raised with loving owner and still kill. i would keep a pit to protect property but never as a pet inside the home.
              You'll put the blame on a animal but not on the people that own them? So your telling me you have a hard time believing that people are responsible for the actions of their pets? You have people that kill, maim, rape, starve, beat, and do all kinds of other cruel **** to a person but don't believe that a person will train a dog to attack? You have idiots that drive drunk and others that leave their kids home unattended but you have a hard time believing that its the owners fault the dog got out?

Comment

Originally posted by snoopy360 View Post
                You'll put the blame on a animal but not on the people that own them? So your telling me you have a hard time believing that people are responsible for the actions of their pets? You have people that kill, maim, rape, starve, beat, and do all kinds of other cruel **** to a person but don't believe that a person will train a dog to attack? You have idiots that drive drunk and others that leave their kids home unattended but you have a hard time believing that its the owners fault the dog got out?
                Yeah it's the owners fault. But the fact remains what can happen when it does. The stats are saying pit bulls are disproportionally involved in maiming, and killing. It's been bred to be a fighting dog. There is no way around it.

Comment

Originally posted by Tony Trick-Pony View Post
                  LAKE TILLERY, N.C. — Authorities say a 66-year-old North Carolina woman was attacked and killed by two pit bulls while she was taking a walk.

In a statement, Montgomery County Sheriff Chris Watkins said the attack occurred Thursday.

Watkins says the woman’s husband reported her missing after she did not return home from her walk. She was discovered hours later dead on the side of an unused road.

Authorities found two pit bulls that had they believe had taken part in the attack. The dogs have been quarantined.

https://nypost.com/2018/08/11/woman-...it-bulls-cops/
                  I’m crying. I miss my X.. mr X,..... f jhonny... X was my boy... ppl sat in the back of my SUV.. toyotaland.... he sat shotgun...

When my sis Linda Nata died of cancer, X was there... he saved worthless family members, from me.... X

X, only a bad azz dog, my X is worthy. Of that name X

Comment

I’ve bred pits my whole life leave them with my kids I hate owners who give them a bad name.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
                      This.... ^^^^^^^^^^ exactly...

I’ll add this... my dog X....105 lbs of pure love never, ever bit anyone. Cats loved him.. he always rode shotgun in my big black SUV in LA... he never barked... he was cool as ****... I miss him...
                      They are good dogs for sure. To bad we have so many metrosexuals in the world today scared of their own shadow.

Comment

Working...
                      X