Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

1977, I paul Zaroku was in this audience... simple music simple times..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by i_am_a_champ View Post
    Yup thats him lol

He claimed to be a pro fighter. Even using a pro fighters name.

Until he got exposed.

He has mental issues
    Hes got me on ignore now since ive exposed who he is and is avoiding me because hes a *****

I was in his city and i asked him to name a place to meet.

He named a place and said meet there in 20 mins.

Then i said ok. Then i said i am setting off and ill post a picture of the street where i am in that thread.

He went silent for hours and hours..

...and hours...
    ....hours..

Hes a mentally ******ed kid

Ignore his drivel
    He has no frends and lives a fantasy online

Fcvk him and his bow legged rickets stricken dad
    Sounds an awful lot like our Pretty Boy32 here on the scene. Straight short bus, with hockey helmet and all.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
      My dad made me work.. hard.. I got paid for my labors... but it was never... ever good enough for my dad.. he best the stupid outta me.. going on 54... trying to pass off what lil wisdom I think I have/had to a younger generation... it’s obviously a failed project....

I’m a young spry 54 year old, who wrote code that yoingetsrs falslyly believe they created.. we are surrounded by idiots.. neverm8nd
      And now you claim you invented the internet... More BS

Comment

Originally posted by Rockin' View Post
        Sounds an awful lot like our Pretty Boy32 here on the scene. Straight short bus, with hockey helmet and all.
        Prettyboy32 trolls and is obviously trollingthis fa990t believes his own bs

A straight up coward

Comment

Interesting... mate... you are an alt... you are drawn to my big old kok... I ain’t your daddy... my kids are well taken care of...

Your claim to fame is what? Homie what?

Btw... you lil hoes using language from my generation.... I don’t use “doe”. Bish azz lil hoe...
          Your sunspace you’ve been found out

Comment

Originally posted by Rockin' View Post
            Love it when people who have no idea think your someone else gives me the giggles. Looks like some people have wound him up big time. I can see why he’s too easy to get too by the sound of it. Who the fck goes to another city from where he is to find someone for gods sake. And he was miraculously near anyway what he just said!! Macho rubbish keyboard warrior.

Comment

Originally posted by Fake versace View Post
              So your a Mexican Jew who lives in japan now???? Story keeps changing. The other day you said you live in panama then it was Texas now this
              One constant... you svcking my big Jew dong,.... nI i g g a what.... I’m your ****ing daddy... but,,. My kids all surpassed this old man... pinche pendejo... I’m your daddy... like most Black wimmin, she was beautiful... I made mad love to her... I remember... no dna tests needed... I’m a bad father... God will deal with me.... he(God) will.. all my f ups, everything..... will come out...

Unlike my dad..... I can admit I ain’t ****... mijo.... what do you want from me...it’s yours...my empire of dirt..

Comment

Originally posted by i_am_a_champ View Post
                Ignore the pvssy mother****a
                He has me on ignore cos hes a scared coward

Scared of da real man

Il **** u till u love me fa99ot
                Always.... you always welcome @ my table..

Comment

One constant... you svcking my big Jew dong,.... nI i g g a what.... I’m your ****ing daddy... but,,. My kids all surpassed this old man... pinche pendejo... I’m your daddy... like most Black wimmin, she was beautiful... I made mad love to her... I remember... no dna tests needed... I’m a bad father... God will deal with me.... he(God) will.. all my f ups, everything..... will come out...

Unlike my dad..... I can admit I ain’t ****... mijo.... what do you want from me...it’s yours...my empire of dirt..
                  Didn’t understand that more rubbish spilt oh dear

Comment

Originally posted by abracada View Post
                    And now you claim you invented the internet... More BS
                    Nope, the net was before my time... keep up kid... http made it accessible to idiots like you... paul...

Go to Cal Tech.. MIT... I think they still go a few papaers I wrote... about idiots like you... getting freedom of speech...

UC Berkeley class of 88’.

But f all that noise... introduce yourself...

Comment

Originally posted by Fake versace View Post
                      Your sunspace you’ve been found out
                      You are.. but I am not... sun space...

Comment

Working...
                      X