Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

1977, I paul Zaroku was in this audience... simple music simple times..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
    You and I most ptobslly shot big jizz in theses’
    I’ll hoes mommas...

I can’t keep pace with the level of stupidity... omg... I’d slap generational DNA outta my sons mouth....

We, you me and a few are witnesses-Ing idiocy ...
    We're on the internet, the Scene to be exact. I've learned to just accept that tards have computers too. Ah Beav?

Comment

• Originally posted by Rockin' View Post
      Don't tell me.... any time ah? You are obviously the assistant associate manager stock boy at 7/11?.....Rockin'
      Keep rockin. Rock your self too sleep. LMFAO

Comment

We're on the internet, the Scene to be exact. I've learned to just accept that tards have computers too. Ah Beav?
        Son... as my corner man,,, brother,...we surrounded by fatherless know it all hoe’s? Hopefully when I awake....

Comment

• Originally posted by Fake versace View Post
          Keep rockin. Rock your self too sleep. LMFAO
          I'm rockin' on yo momma. I'm up for the day. And so will be yo momma......Rockin'
          Last edited by Rockin'; 08-12-2018, 08:28 AM.

Comment

I'm rockin' yo momma. I'm up for the day. And so will be yo momma......Rockin'
            Zzzzzzzx keep rocking rockin. Rocking robin tweet tweet tweet tweet.. go rockin robin your really gonna rock tonight. Pls leave me alone

Comment

Zzzzzzzx keep rocking rockin. Rocking robin tweet tweet tweet tweet.. go rockin robin your really gonna rock tonight. Pls leave me alone
              Leave you alone? Funk you and yo momma too. I'll be here as long as I want to be. Fake Tough Skins, ah? And please **** off…...Rockin'
              Last edited by Rockin'; 08-12-2018, 09:15 AM.

Comment

Leave you alone? Funk you and yo momma too. I'll be here as long as I want to be. Fake Tough Skins, ah? And please **** off…...Rockin'
                I’ve ordered you to once again LEAVE ME ALONE. you from Britain rockin or a yank

Comment

I’ve ordered you to once again LEAVE ME ALONE. you from Britain rockin or a yank
                  And I have ordered you to **** off. Once again **** off.
                  I'm a foul toothed brit. And heed my words, **** OFF! Long live Ricky Hatton......Rockin'
                  Last edited by Rockin'; 08-12-2018, 09:29 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by i_am_a_champ View Post
                    Fake versace is an alt

Hes Jamie_Harris the puzzy who didnt wanna fight me 1 on 1 when i was his town

Ive jizzed on him multiple times and his bow legged dad is my butler and his polio stricken toothless grandma sucks me off like a real good gummy bear

Ignore this guy.
                    Big lil bro... we are surrounded by fake azz hoes... we can fix stupid..

Comment

Put that divk back in your mouth lil Bish..

You get? Do you get off ****ing with ppl..

Get another white girl...

Comment

Working...
                      X