No announcement yet.

Which one is the good cop?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which one is the good cop?

The one in plainclothes harassing that kid or the one in uniform allowing him to harass the kid?

The blonde...

Comment

He looks like a prime candidate for USMC Motivational Platoon.

Nothing wrong with the kid that the Senior DI and the Sand Box can't straiten out!

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
        The one in plainclothes harassing that kid or the one in uniform allowing him to harass the kid?

Depends whats the full story?

Comment

My dad wouldn’t let cops talk to me like that. But, my dad wouldn’t have to get involved. Pops taught me how to stay off the popo’s radar.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
            My dad wouldn’t let cops talk to me like that. But, my dad wouldn’t have to get involved. Pops taught me how to stay off the popo’s radar.
            Base on watching the cut video it sounds like the kid disrespected the old guy

Most video nowadays are cut to fit their narratives

Give us the full story TS

Comment

Originally posted by DoubleLeftH00k View Post

So many innocent young men targeted by the evil white ma. My best advice to lil want to be hard dudes, avoid the police. Avoid and contact with them whenever possible.

Comment

The Senior DI and the Sand Pit might even make a man out of him yet! Just saying!

Because if it's your boy in on the video your F***en up!

There is still time to make a man out of him!

Comment

Originally posted by DoubleLeftH00k View Post

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
                  So many innocent young men targeted by the evil white ma. My best advice to lil want to be hard dudes, avoid the police. Avoid and contact with them whenever possible.
                  There are two cops there and neither cop arrested the kid so its obvious the kid didn't break the law.

Judging from their interaction which one seems like a reasonable person and which one seems out of control?

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post

That old head must not know that kids don't scare easy nowadays. If all he was gonna do was shout and talk, we all know that the kid was just gonna mock him.

It's better than when kids were afraid of all adults. Back then pedos would have a field day because most kids would be submissive to any adult who show some authority.

Comment

Working...
                    X