Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which one is the good cop?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I once arrested a minor in "Shooting Newton." He was about to be jumped in by "Florencia!"

Zaroku being from East, I know you know the gang!

The kid had a switchblade and in all likelihood committed a robbery.

I took him home to confront his parents. his dad answered the door and paid no attention to me (a police officer in uniform).

He looked at his son wearing a wife beater and khakis five times too big for him.

The father yelled out where did you get the pants? I didn't buy them (in Spanish).

I interrupted the dad that we stopped a large group of Florencia gang members and that his son had a switchblade (a felony in CA).

The father yelled out to the son in Spanish "Take the pants off!"

The kid looked at me and I said "I'm not you dad!"

By this time all the neighbors were watching. The kid stripped to his chones and the dad took the knife from my hand and shredded the pants for all to see.

The father then turned to me and handed me the knife and his son!

I refused to take the knife and his son and told the dad if everyone had a father like you we would live in a much better world.

The man hugged me and said thank you!
    Last edited by TJ highway; 08-10-2018, 06:43 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by TJ highway View Post
      I once arrested a minor in "Shooting Newton." He was about to be jumped in by "Florencia!"

I took him home to confront his parents. his dad answered the door and paid no attention to me (a police officer in uniform).

He looked at his son wearing a wife beater and khakis five times too big for him.

The father yelled out where did you get the pants? I didn't buy them (in Spanish).

I interrupted the dad that we stopped a large group of Florencia gang members and that his son had a switchblade (a felony in CA).

By this time all the neighbors were watching. The kid stripped to his chones and the dad took the knife from my hand and shredded the pants for all to see.

I refused to take the knife and his son and told the dad if everyone had a father like you we would in a much better world.

Great stuff. We got a lot of overly sensitive posters on here who are ready to support thugs and felons, over hardworking people who just want to live in peace. I know a few of the old school shot callers from Florencia. One in my cousin.

Yeah, I know about gangs for sure. I got family lost in that silly world we’re people hold each other back. They call it being down, but I call it being stupid. So many people gave away their opportunities and freedom playing follow el pendejo.

They are proud of their stupidity. The revel in their idiocy.
      I see it first hand in my family. So much energy, and effort, to do wrong, and to earn respect from fools.

It trips me out, that these young dudes aspire to be famous gangsters. If you are a famous gangster, the cops will know your name, and people will be telling the police your business.
      Last edited by Zaroku; 08-10-2018, 06:48 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
        The crime was threatening to assault the kid
        I saw the vid a gazillion times what's the threat? Two people yelling all kinds n****rs and ho's! It's not against the law to be rude or an a**H**e!
        Last edited by TJ highway; 08-10-2018, 06:50 AM.

Comment

In the law books there is a thing called the "letter on the law!"

This means if the speed limit is 65 mph and you are going 66, you are breaking the law!

But there is also "The spirit of the law!"

This allows police officers to use their judgement.

For instance I pull over a speeding car and some man is racing his pregnant wife who is labor to the hospital!

You jump in your patrol car lights and siren and tell them to follow you! Calling in the hospital in advance you have a woman in labor.

Comment

I saw the vid a gazillion times what's the threat? Two people yelling all kinds n****rs and ho's! It's not against the law to be rude or an a**H**e!
            It's not against the law to be rude. But it is against the law to threaten to assault someone like the officer did to that young kid.

The officer told the kid he'd snap him like a f**kin tree. The officers aggressive approach & posture towards the kid indicated he was ready to follow thru with the threat. The female decided to step in & remove the officer after that threat because she knew he'd follow thru with the threat

Comment

I refused to take the knife and his son and told the dad if everyone had a father like you we would live in a much better world.

The world would be a better place if everyone had a dad that was so emotionally detatched from their child that the child would run off and join a gang?

Comment

One time, my sister used to be married to this puto. He beat her up, I broke his jaw, arm(as he tried to defend himself, and his ribs. Cops show up, cuff me, but, after talking to neighbors, who said I was protecting my sister.... cuffs came off, cops asked me which direction the “actual” assiliant went. I pointed east. They asked me to call them first.

https://abc30.com/news/fresno-pd-ban...n-jail/884855/

After I laid hands on him, my sister divorced him, and he ended up killing a guy. He was in pelican bay for at least two decades. By this time my sister Linda died of cancer, and I tried to help the guy out. But, he was down too long and needed the security of walls. 20 plus years in pelican bay might have that effect on most people.

He checked in, by robbing a bank and waiting for the cops and fbi to take him home. He programs best in a highly structured environment. I send him canteen money monthly. He’s a good dude, who bought into the thipug life bs, and paid with his life... one day at a time.

I see young dudes with talent that will most certainly be wasted. They are too lazy to even move outta momma’s house.

I’m older, and I’m greatful for it. We are surrounded by lazy, idiots, who think they are smart. They have achieved nothing, succeeded at everything, and don’t know how to get off the canvas for a sever life lesson beat down.

I got no face book, no twitter, no snap chat, no next fad bs, but, I got kids who I want to out do me. I want to raise my kids to fear God, respect the law, and respect others. Violence is easy, I know you know this, it’s too easy.

I believe we all, for the most part, want to leave the world a better place for our children. I’m sephardi, I want to be worthy to sleep with my ancestors when God decides it is my time.

We got young ego driven dudes, that are too proud to do jobs we’d of been happy to have. I’m gonna go pick up my wife. Will post more meaningless drivel tonight.

Comment

because you're pointing at me!

if black had gone over to cop and done the same thing he'd have been arrested or at least they'd have put their hands on him. then, when he struggles, they arrest him.

that guy is a hot headed little manlet-prick and he's a cop to make up for it. that kid's voice hand' teven changed. he's probably ~14-15 years old

Comment

Did he kissed u while everyone is watching after that?

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
                      It's not against the law to be rude. But it is against the law to threaten to assault someone like the officer did to that young kid.

The officer told the kid he'd snap him like a f**kin tree. The officers aggressive approach & posture towards the kid indicated he was ready to follow thru with the threat. The female decided to step in & remove the officer after that threat because she knew he'd follow thru with the threat
                      i dont think that is a serious threat and is a crime
                      Thats equal to = “im gonna knock u out”
                      Should u be jailed for threating someone like “im break u till u cry mama”

U still havent posted the full story
                      Ur trying to get symphaty without telling us the full story
                      CNN type of sheet style
                      What u gonna get is a 50/50 result
                      With the anti cop people siding with the kid
                      And the pro cop people siding with the cop

Comment

Working...
                      X