The best guard dog

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -MEGA- View Post
    Wtf?!?!

I think it’s the eyes. Something about it makes him her look weird. Nice colors though

Comment

Originally posted by BufordTannen View Post
      I think it’s the eyes. Something about it makes him her look weird. Nice colors though
      Its a he.

His name is King.

I had got a Shepard a couple years ago and named him Django. I had been wanting one for awhile and had the name all picked out and everything. I imagined him getting loose and me standing in the middle of the street yelling "Djaaaangooo" tripping my neighbors out.

Unfortunately the little ****er's intestines got tied in a knot somehow and we had to put him down. It really sucked.

The wife and kids wouldn't let me name this one Django which really pissed me off. But whatever.

Anyway's, I settled on King as that was the dentists name and Django's homie in the movie.

Comment

Originally posted by -MEGA- View Post
        Its a he.

His name is King.

I had got a Shepard a couple years ago and named him Django. I had been wanting one for awhile and had the name all picked out and everything. I imagined him getting loose and me standing in the middle of the street yelling "Djaaaangooo" tripping my neighbors out.

Unfortunately the little ****er's intestines got tied in a knot somehow and we had to put him down. It really sucked.

The wife and kids wouldn't let me name this one Django which really pissed me off. But whatever.

Anyway's, I settled on King as that was the dentists name and Django's homie in the movie.
        Cool man.
        I owned a German Sheperd.
        His name was also King. I love Sheperds.

Comment

Pugs......

Comment

Personally making a killer is not so good. Perhaps I like dogs too much for this idea. To make them mean could also be a danger to your family. Besides if you have kids and they have friends over it would put other kids in danger. If the dog ever gets out it may attack some innocent person or child.
            Most dogs if raised with a family will develop loyalty and naturally protect them, without having to be a killer.

Comment

Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
              Getting a vicious looking dog usually is a sign of compensation for having a small pecker and inability to handle your business.
              I have a female beagle...

Comment

Originally posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post
                Im getting my first pet dog ( not food ) and narrowed it down.

Rhodesian Ridgeback
                Jindo
                Boxer

Which of these can be trained as killers?
                Id go with a fawn colored Boxer. Doc the tail but not the ears. I hear they are great with children, protective and rarely run away.

Comment

Originally posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post
                  Im getting my first pet dog ( not food ) and narrowed it down.

Rhodesian Ridgeback
                  Jindo
                  Boxer

Which of these can be trained as killers?
                  It may come as a suprise(well it did to me) boxers are considered a very aggressive dog according to a survey of top 10 aggressive dogs on Google.

Comment

Comment

I'd rather an Alsatian but yeah ...

Comment

Working...
                      X