Serial Cat Killer On the Loose...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Serial Cat Killer On the Loose...

Beercules, keep your kitty safe!!

On Saturday night, Kathy Harrigan fed and brushed Harley, a deaf tabby cat who she had been taking care of for the past two years.

Leaving him in the heated outdoor cat house that she had built him, she went to bed. The next morning when she woke up, she told Q13 Fox News in Tacoma, Harley wasn’t waiting for her by the door as usual.

It didn’t take long before the police showed up with bad news. Harley had been found mutilated on a neighbor’s lawn, they told her - making the semi-feral 20-year-old tabby’s death the seventh in a string of killings in recent months that officials in Thurston County, Washington, believe is the work of a serial cat killer.

https://www.thenewstribune.com/news/...216153285.html

aw poor kitty cats. we had one in the UK who killed a **** load of cats, some messed up people in the world

Comment

That dude who is doing it has serious mental issues. I know, my nephew Larry killed cats, until someone broke his arm.

Larry has serious anger issues, and blames the world for a messed up childhood. Dangerous person for sure, and when he moves on to bigger kills, he’ll eventually get to the point where he hurts a person.

Comment

Its estimated that domestic cats kill like six billion wild animals every year in the US but I would say the serial killer in this case is a wild animal
        Last edited by maracho; 08-06-2018, 12:42 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
          That dude who is doing it has serious mental issues. I know, my nephew Larry killed cats, until someone broke his arm.

Larry has serious anger issues, and blames the world for a messed up childhood. Dangerous person for sure, and when he moves on to bigger kills, he’ll eventually get to the point where he hurts a person.
          Yeah, that's definitely a bad sign, Z. People that like hurting animals are off in the head. May or may not be serial killers, but I wouldn't trust people like that.

Comment

Originally posted by Tony Trick-Pony View Post
            Yeah, that's definitely a bad sign, Z. People that like hurting animals are off in the head. May or may not be serial killers, but I wouldn't trust people like that.
            It’s the mutilation part. My nephew mutilated cats, then hurt a few people, then his arm just broke, and he went to jail. Frustrated minds act out. Mutilation is a bad bad sign.

Comment

The three big signs to look for in terms of a possible serial killer are cruelty to animals, bedwetting at an older age, and a preoccupation with fire.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by -jose- View Post

Comment

Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
                    The three big signs to look for in terms of a possible serial killer are cruelty to animals, bedwetting at an older age, and a preoccupation with fire.

Bed-wetting lol. I wonder what the psychology is behind serial killers peeing the bed.

Maybe the humiliation of being an adult bed-wetter just drives them nuts to where they kill people.

Comment

Working...
                    X