Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

More likely? An alien Invasion or the Christian rapture?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by $Bullsfam$ View Post
    I got money on E.T

Religion is just population control like everything else. Too keep us from total chaos.

The same people who promote Aliens promote the theory of evolution, which has the most vicious history of population control. A lot of our tax dollars goes them too

The Bible heroes all fought against the government

Comment

Originally posted by Julia Slobberts View Post
      The Christian rapture is about as likely as humans being reincarnated as animals and what not. I wouldn't rule it out, but I'm not confident in it happening.
      If that was the case billions of people would be having incite into animal thought but very few do and most that do are Christian

Reincarnation really is a control system that has led to all kinds of caste cruelty, cruelty to animals, incest, tantric sex magik etc

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
        Never said i was a Trump fan. Look at you assuming and making a fool out of yourself. idiot

Doing pretty good with my life while you are crying online about my beliefs
        It’s pretty obvious what side you take look at your post history. Disrespect Ali I’m your sig, complaining because Kendrick Lamar didn’t let a fat white girl say the n word, think papa john dude shouldn’t of been fired for saying the N word. Always anti Obama.

Your a fuuucking clown. Y’all called us N***ers when looking down on us in the cotton fields so no you can’t say it you dumb fuuuuck. We took it back now your fuuucking mad because your pale racist ass can’t use it to degrade us anymore. Go jump off a cliff and see if your fairytale savior saves you lmfao

Comment

It’s pretty obvious what side you take look at your post history. Disrespect Ali I’m your sig, complaining because Kendrick Lamar didn’t let a fat white girl say the n word, think papa john dude shouldn’t of been fired for saying the N word. Always anti Obama.

Your a fuuucking clown. Y’all called us N***ers when looking down on us in the cotton fields so no you can’t say it you dumb fuuuuck. We took it back now your fuuucking mad because your pale racist ass can’t use it to degrade us anymore. Go jump off a cliff and see if your fairytale savior saves you lmfao
          The post in my sig is to mock the idiot that said it, too bad you're too dumb to realise it.

Obama sucked as a president, not my fault, it's his. look at your ignorant behind getting emotional. Nowhere did I complain about Lamar not letting a girl use the N word. I said if he didn't want people saying it then don't put it in the song. I don't even know why I'm explaining anything to you, it's obvious you're ******ed so I'll just end it here cause saying anything to you will just go over your head.
          Last edited by Rip Chudd; 08-03-2018, 01:01 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by DoubleLeftH00k View Post
            Search “great tribulation” lazy beech
            B**tch, yuh should. You brought it up.

Comment

There is a non-zero chance of aliens existing, of being capable of interstellar travel, and being hostile to us. I don't think it is a huge chance, but it logically must exist.

There is a zero chance of the christian faith being accurate.

Comment

Never have believed in god or Christ and hope it is an alien invasion.
                Anythings better than a Christian rapture.

Comment

Heads-up. You are spot on but Ripp is an Uncle Tom. He wish he was completely white though.

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
                    The post in my sig is to mock the idiot that said it, too bad you're too dumb to realise it.

Obama sucked as a president, not my fault, it's his. look at your ignorant behind getting emotional. Nowhere did I complain about Lamar not letting a girl use the N word. I said if he didn't want people saying it then don't put it in the song. I don't even know why I'm explaining anything to you, it's obvious you're ******ed so I'll just end it here cause saying anything to you will just go over your head.
                    Did your child get to see the doctor?

Comment

God is real and of course there is life on other planets...If you think there are all these galaxies with all these planets and no life then you think Humans are God.

Comment

Working...
                      X