Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why Are People In The U.S. Are Against Universal Healthcare?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lords View Post
    Yes college should be free, and yes cut unnecessary military spending. It's not rocket science..
    Anything else you want?
    Cutting military spending isnt going to be enough.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
      WTF are you guys talking about? I haven't disagreed with anything man down posted. I didn't say you were wrong at all.

By experience I meant you being upset. You may not like Obamacare, but the majority of Americans do.

My point was that despite your posts, which again I didn't dispute, when it came time to repeal Obamacare people made it clear they didn't want it repealed.
      Obamacare was and is very unpopular since its inception, only after Trump gets into office do you have people especially on the Democratic side literally cutting off their nose to spite their face in regards to Obamacare due to tribal reasons. Literally from 2010-2016 it had average 10 point negative approval, Trump gets elected, and all of a sudden it has a net positive approval, but premiums continue to skyrocket?

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/ep...plan-1130.html

Comment

Originally posted by Zero Delay View Post
        I hope you never get a disease that your health insurance won't cover you for and end up not being able to pay for.
        Best part of the ACA is pre existing conditions.

BTW I knew that sig pic you have looks like something Ive seen before.

Comment

Originally posted by Hype Job View Post
          Spending is only an issue when it's toward groups righties don't like, i.e. the poor, disabled, minorities.
          It's only an issue when those that work have to pay for those that don't. I wish all Liberal minded people had to pay for all my **** while I sit on my ass and ask for more free ****. Where does personal responsibility come in?

Why do I have to pay for Tyrone's 9 kids instead of Tyrone getting a job and manning the **** up? Why should I work and pay for some fat slob that ate themself into disability? Why should I pay for some minority when they unfairly have affirmative action to steal jobs from those more qualified? Why can't leeches just grow the **** up and work for their own? I work for me and I don't want pieces of **** leeching off me. I don't care if people don't eat, don't have healthcare, etc... it's not my responsibility and should never be.

Comment

Originally posted by Fists_of_Fury View Post
            It's only an issue when those that work have to pay for those that don't. I wish all Liberal minded people had to pay for all my **** while I sit on my ass and ask for more free ****. Where does personal responsibility come in?

Why do I have to pay for Tyrone's 9 kids instead of Tyrone getting a job and manning the **** up? Why should I work and pay for some fat slob that ate themself into disability? Why should I pay for some minority when they unfairly have affirmative action to steal jobs from those more qualified? Why can't leeches just grow the **** up and work for their own? I work for me and I don't want pieces of **** leeching off me. I don't care if people don't eat, don't have healthcare, etc... it's not my responsibility and should never be.
            What if they get jobs and those jobs don't pay enough to cover said expenses?

Comment

Originally posted by man down View Post
              Anything else you want?
              Cutting military spending isnt going to be enough.
              We just raised military spending $80 billion a year which was unnecessary, this alone could have made college free for all.

Comment

We just raised military spending $80 billion a year which was unnecessary, this alone could have made college free for all.
                So how do we fix our planes that are sitting idle now? How do we guard against threats? 2/3rds sounds like a pretty big issue.

https://www.defensenews.com/naval/20...ters-cant-fly/

BTW if college was free it would cost us a LOT more than that because more would go.

Comment

So how do we fix our planes that are sitting idle now? How do we guard against threats? 2/3rds sounds like a pretty big issue.

https://www.defensenews.com/naval/20...ters-cant-fly/
                  Even if we cut our military spend 25% we'd still have the biggest baddest military on the planet by a mile.
                  Our discretionary budget is around $1.2 trillion, almost $700 billion of that is military. We spend more on military then China, Russia, Saudi Arabia, UK, India, and France combined. We're also involved in 8 wars, obviously we need to get our priorities straight because we have no idea how to manage our military money.

Comment

Even if we cut our military spend 25% we'd still have the biggest baddest military on the planet by a mile.
                    Our discretionary budget is around $1.2 trillion, almost $700 billion of that is military. We spend more on military then China, Russia, Saudi Arabia, UK, India, and France combined. We're also involved in 8 wars, obviously we need to get our priorities straight because we have no idea how to manage our military money.
                    We have no idea how to manage any monies. My fear is the more freebies we have the more waste there will be. It wouldn't be any different.

Comment

We have no idea how to manage any monies. My fear is the more freebies we have the more waste there will be. It wouldn't be any different.
                      If other first world countries can afford it why can't America?

Comment

Working...
                      X