No announcement yet.

How many on here can say they have a better body

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by larryxxx.. View Post
    This is a boxing forum we watch topless men for entertainment...

Here is my oldest's

How can think posting a picture of your 11 year old son naked is okay?

You even gave a link to his personal social network account (instagram,) you truly are the worst and most incapable parent I’ve ever come across. Kill your self and do them a favour.

Comment

Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
      In a couple years, we're going to see Larry on TV all the time like Lavar Ball
      Yes we wil.. yes we will..

Comment

Why are you mad?? did your parents not push you in life to do anything great?? Oh I see I should just pay child support and be a deadbeat!!!.. my son is one of the best players in his city and a hard worker..excuse me for being his father, coach and trainer..maybe I should just go smoke some crack to fit your standards of a black father
        no kid wants to be training every day and doing exercises. youve pushed him into it.

Comment

Originally posted by !! Anorak View Post
          Anyone else had a wank?

Comment

Why are you mad?? did your parents not push you in life to do anything great?? Oh I see I should just pay child support and be a deadbeat!!!.. my son is one of the best players in his city and a hard worker..excuse me for being his father, coach and trainer..maybe I should just go smoke some crack to fit your standards of a black father
            Yo Larry don't let these ****ers get to you man. If there's one thing I learned, it's that 90% of everyone you meet on the internet are complete ******s and don't know what the **** they're talking about.

Spending time with your son is never a bad thing, it's the best thing a father can do. Teaching him discipline, work ethic, health practices will help him for the rest of his life.

Comment

Originally posted by The Madison View Post
              no kid wants to be training every day and doing exercises. youve pushed him into it.
              He does it without me telling him now..when a child shows a passion and tells you his dream..you show him what it takes to reach it..either he is going to quit or go harder...Mines goes harder cause he really wants it..Sorry Imma give mine's my all..how can you worship GGG who was bread as a fighter right?? what do you think he was doing at 10-11..WORKING!!!! you make no sense man

Comment

He does it without me telling him now..when a child shows a passion and tells you his dream..you show him what it takes to reach it..either he is going to quit or go harder...Mines goes harder cause he really wants it..Sorry Imma give mine's my all..how can you worship GGG who was bread as a fighter right?? what do you think he was doing at 10-11..WORKING!!!! you make no sense man
                Well said...

Comment

This was me

When I was eleven.

Comment

Don’t pay em no mind Larry. I doubt these dudes even have kids. Continue to show your kids what it takes to achieve their dreams.

Currently my 12 yr old daughter is away at a soccer camp for a week at a university. Staying in a dorm.

Comment

Working...
                    X