Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Official Midterm Elections Discussion/Results Thread & Get out and Vote!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Illmatic94 View Post
    I live in GA now. hope to see Abrams make history. Kemp is a weird mofo.
    Where you stay Buckhead or East Point?

Comment

• Originally posted by Boxfan83 View Post
      Wheres that big beautiful wall?
      Blocked by the establishment republicans who are too pussy to act even when they have all majorities.

Comment

• Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
        Where you stay Buckhead or East Point?
        Lawrenceville. been here for 8 months.

Comment

• Originally posted by Vlad_ View Post
          Blocked by the establishment republicans who are too pussy to act even when they have all majorities.
          I consider myself conservative and for years (especially recent) I cringe at the Democratic party. But I know my hate for Trump is evident in my post(s) but its not because he wants to build a wall or fix our broken immigration system. Its just the way he goes about it. He couldve gone about things very different but hes an egomaniac.

Anyways, Trump couldve easily used DOD funds and had the Army Corps of engineers design the wall and have troops build it but instead he sends troops to the border wasting taxpayer dollars paying them big bucks in per diem and other benefits. He also shouldve deemed all Cartel organizations terrorist and had DOJ funded heavily. These 2 things alone wouldve gotten things done but all Trump does is build fear in white America. Honestly I have never felt that I needed to worry about what whites think of me or my family until Trump came about. Even white friends and Co-workers I second guess them. I know its not right but its the vibes this administration has let out.

Comment

I consider myself conservative and for years (especially recent) I cringe at the Democratic party. But I know my hate for Trump is evident in my post(s) but its not because he wants to build a wall or fix our broken immigration system. Its just the way he goes about it. He couldve gone about things very different but hes an egomaniac.

Anyways, Trump couldve easily used DOD funds and had the Army Corps of engineers design the wall and have troops build it but instead he sends troops to the border wasting taxpayer dollars paying them big bucks in per diem and other benefits. He also shouldve deemed all Cartel organizations terrorist and had DOJ funded heavily. These 2 things alone wouldve gotten things done but all Trump does is build fear in white America. Honestly I have never felt that I needed to worry about what whites think of me or my family until Trump came about. Even white friends and Co-workers I second guess them. I know its not right but its the vibes this administration has let out.
            But is it really Trump sending out those "racial vibes" you mention? I blame the Mainstream Media and their twist on Trump's words.

For example, Trump says FAKE news is an enemy to the people, yet the Media goes on and say Trump calls ALL THE PRESS to be enemy of the people.

Trump is blunt, sometimes rude, sure. But he speaks from the heart and says it like it is.

The media find fear and racism in everything Trump says. They are the one who light up the racial and social tension among so many Americans.

Comment

Like a troop said today on the news, " it's nice to be protecting our border for once instead of someone else's. We look at this as training"
              Them troops would get paid no matter what.

Comment

• Originally posted by man down View Post
                Like a troop said today on the news, " it's nice to be protecting our border for once instead of someone else's. We look at this as training"
                Them troops would get paid no matter what.
                LMAO suddenly the democrats care about costs. Sending a couple thousand troops to the Southern border is now somehow an important financial issue talking point.

These politicians have no problem sending tens or even hundreds of thousands troops to fight and die across the ocean to the Middle East to fight a threat that these same politicians helped create.

Comment

• Originally posted by Vlad_ View Post
                  LMAO suddenly the democrats care about costs. Sending a couple thousand troops to the Southern border is now somehow an important financial issue talking point.

These politicians have no problem sending tens or even hundreds of thousands troops to fight and die across the ocean to the Middle East to fight a threat that these same politicians helped create.
                  Itd make sense to pay them if they were working on a permenant solution but sending troops to the border to be a human wall is a waste. Send them there to build a wall and in the mean time provide security.

Comment

• Honestly despite all the rants in this thread the simple fact of the matter is that usually the incumbent president's party usually loses seats in the midterms. The R's might not get blown out or anything but their majorities are not that big so they can't afford to lose a lot of ground in either the Senate or the House. I know a lot of Trump people like to scoff at the MSM but they've still been working hard to whip the Democrat base into a frenzy and despite the Kavanaugh circus I can't see Trump's base coming out in force like they did for Trump himself in 2016 - ultimately a lot of R politicians are pretty much losers, many of whom are as disliked by Trump Republicans as by their actual opponents amongst the Democrat base. I'm expecting the Rs to lose their majority at least in the House if not in the Senate, and the Democrats will justifiably claim a big political win.

Comment

• Republicans are going to win. Nobody will admit to voting for Trump, as they'll get abused by the fascist brown shirts on the left.

Comment

Working...
                      X