No announcement yet.

BREAKING: Donald Trump says he 'misspoke in Helsinki'

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
    Since you're the one stalking me from thread to thread and posting in my visitor messages I'd say you are the 13 year old girl. Can't accept your losses and you write 8 paragraphs like a drama queen crying about it. Everyone knows you are insane. Keep winning!
    What loses???? Stop making up lies. Either you're senile, a ball-less coward, or both. I'm beginning to suspect both.

Comment

Originally posted by John Barron View Post
      how do you want president trump to deal with it accordingly when he is not the one investigating this? what evidence has the mueller and the intelligence agency provided to trump and the public? have you seen them?

i said he was wrong when he misspoke. go play in traffic.
      did you say that before or after he corrected himself? lol Benedict arnold is cucking you boys still. Im sure you also agree with him blaming america for bad relations with russia, cuck

Comment

Originally posted by BufordTannen View Post
        did you say that before or after he corrected himself? lol Benedict arnold is cucking you boys still. Im sure you also agree with him blaming america for bad relations with russia, cuck
        *****-tier troll. step your game up please.

Comment

Originally posted by travestyny View Post
          What loses???? Stop making up lies. Either you're senile, a ball-less coward, or both. I'm beginning to suspect both.
          Hey, someone got the last word on that Pac/Floyd investigation thread, you better hurry on over there and get the last word. We all know how important that is to you, LMAO!

Like I said, you could easily ignore me if I trigger you so easily. Guess you just can't resist me. LMAO!

Comment

*****-tier troll. step your game up please.
            nothing about that is trolling, he literally blamed america, true definition of a cuck

Comment

how do you want president trump to deal with it accordingly when he is not the one investigating this? what evidence has the mueller and the intelligence agency provided to trump and the public? have you seen them?
              Thats not exactly the case.

Mueller and his team are investigating who on our side was involved in the Russian interference.

The part of investigating if there was in fact interference in our elections has already happened.

The conclusion is that Russia is guilty, and thats what Im saying Trump seems to not want to deal with.

The question is why.

Comment

Hey, someone got the last word on that Pac/Floyd investigation thread, you better hurry on over there and get the last word. We all know how important that is to you, LMAO!

Like I said, you could easily ignore me if I trigger you so easily. Guess you just can't resist me. LMAO!
                The irony is that every message you write deflects to something else... which was my point in the first place regarding your first resoonse here. You’re an irrational, emotional wreck. Sort your life out, mate.

Comment

Originally posted by AllBoxingAD View Post
                  Thats not exactly the case.

Mueller and his team are investigating who on our side was involved in the Russian interference.

The part of investigating if there was in fact interference in our elections has already happened.

The conclusion is that Russia is guilty, and thats what Im saying Trump seems to not want to deal with.

The question is why.
                  putin said in the same press conference that he will cooperate with the investigation when he is provided evidence. what more did you expect trump to do?

Comment

Obama insisted there was no meddling. He also thought there was 57 states.
                    Is Obama the goes to person to hide all the trash Trump says and does?? wtf does Obama have to do with this thread?

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx.. View Post
                      Is Obama the goes to person to hide all the trash Trump says and does?? wtf does Obama have to do with this thread?
                      For one thing, he insisted that Russia was not meddling in the election. Yet, here we are still talking about Russian collusion and because Trump would rather have peace with Russia instead of starting up another cold war, the left wants to call Trump a traitor and accuse him of treason. Why the double standard?

Comment

Working...
                      X