No announcement yet.

Police footage of Chicago citizen gunned down by police

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
    See, that's why they sting you. You gotta go hang out with them, blow some smoke at them, chill with them. Maybe drop a little Red Stripe in the water bowl. Then, they see you and be like, Oh that's Siablo, he's one of us...
    Smoke repels them but I am poor a lighting a smoker and keeping it running for long enough.

Comment

• Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
      Smoke repels them but I am poor a lighting a smoker and keeping it running for long enough.
      Maybe they'll just be too high to sting you.

Let's sting Siablo! Nah, let's just eat some sh it and chill...

Comment

• Originally posted by man down View Post
        Legally means he wasn't a prohibited person.
        He was showing them his ID not a permit.
        He showed them his gun permit and ID as I showed in the image a few pages back

Comment

• Originally posted by maracho View Post
          According to the police chief, he didn't have a concealed carry permit.

https://www.theroot.com/chicago-neighborhood-explodes-after-officer-kills-popul-1827610063

Comment

Listen, he had no CCW. There's reports today that are saying this.

Comment

hey homer 2.0, you never did say how YOU would react if you were in those cops shoes.....

you know, in the heat of the moment......having to make split second life saving decisions.....

what would you have done ?????

Comment

• ''hes just running away from the police with a gun on his hip......problem ?!?!?''

smdh

Comment

• Originally posted by New England View Post
                  i agree that cops police blacks differently in america. obviously that's a bad thing. leads to innocent people being killed, distrust of police. banks give out loans differently, people are hired differently, kids in school are placed ifferetly, everything. all bad.

but let's not look at this very obvious case in which a dude in chicago had a gun on his waist and booked it while reaching for his waist isn't the world's most justifiable homicide.

and let's also not act like the TS and plenty of others will react as if this is a case of police brutality or racism just because a black man was killed and the cops are white.
                  That is the tricky part. Citizen are not trained and paid to deal with police. It is police who are supposed to be professionally trained to deal with citizens, so you can't blame the citizens when police failed at their due diligence then murdered someone. I see the video and first thing is why would someone reach for their weapon when running away? A few reasons i can surmise from the video is that either he was securing the weapon from falling while running because it was unholstered (from the video), trying to close the holstered, trying to toss it, or they started shooting first and his survival instinct kicked in. One thing for sure, he was never an imminent threat with his back turned. He didn't have a record, no known history of violence, had a job and a daughter.

One thing that stood out is that he had provided some type of ID. From my understanding, it was valid owner's permit. The argument was that if it was a permit for a concealed carry. Why in god heaven's you asked someone to provide you with identification and while they attempted to do so, you attacked them at the same time? What exactly were the intention of the officers--to harass, to kill, to protect, to serve, which?

This is what i meant when i say police are devoid of humanity when dealing with black people; Being justified in killing someone doesn't mean you had to---the reason presented is just trumped up after their poor approach.

This is the reason for the distrust between the police and the black community.

Note: Where is the sound of the video?

Comment

• How about not running while reaching for your gun?

Dumb motherfuker he deserved it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Elroy The Great View Post
                      ''we should be able to run away if we feels like it.''
                      ~sensible person

Comment

Working...
                      X