Police footage of Chicago citizen gunned down by police

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by New England View Post
    cops grabbing on to you and handcuffing you is not the end of the world

It was for my friend three weeks ago. I will attend his funeral next week.

if you've done nothing wrong you have legal recourse. you don't run away and reach for your gun. stop defending what this guy did.
    We read the news, and we see the videos which are becoming all too frequent; we hear a cop said to a white woman they only kill black people; we see a cop shot a black man who was unarmed, laying on the ground with his hands up trying to help out some ******ed kid, and and you don't think this man feared for his life why he may have panicked and ran?? Unfortunately, not many seem to make it to a "legal recourse".

stop providing reasons after the fact for a man running away and grabbing his f#cking gun. i'd blow you the hell away in that situation.
    Only provide reasons to kill? Fcked up world when we are only allowed reason to kill and not reason why a life should be spared don't you think?

has nothing to do with the color of your skin. frankly you sound like a baby with your nonsense post. he had a gun on him, when he ran away he literally ****ing reached for it. and people are up in arms only because he is black.
    Sounds like plausible deniability

they're discriminating against police due to elements of skin color and policing of skin color. this is racism.
    Fix this please, as I am not sure what you are trying to say. Better yet, i care little for what you have to say after this display of ignorance.

cops shoot a black man for the best reason in the world and you protest it. sound like a petulant child in the process, too. this is racism.
    Based on the bold, I don't think you are a sane person. You cannot utter something so ******ed. Is english your third language??

Comment

• Originally posted by maracho View Post
      Siablo is just furious because hes an admitted wannabe member of the Nation of Islam so rabidly racist against everybody just like Ali. In fact, Siablo has said many times even in this thread that he wants to bring these same Chicago uncle toms to Jamaica to take care of his neighborhood gangs that hold him in gear but which he refuses to show me
      Damn, son, going in on Siablo

Comment

• Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
        Give sunspace two giant green ribbons and a dunce hat!
        Just make sure it's a white one, and extra pointy. I know he'll love wearing it

Comment

• Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
          Just make sure it's a white one, and extra pointy. I know he'll love wearing it
          For sure! .......

Comment

• Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
            You most definitely are not that ****** sunspace!

Plus, sunturd is a poet/boxer/SJW/puppet master!
            maracho schwarzenegger doesnt have the oomph that homer had

Comment

• Originally posted by Lomadeaux View Post
              i really dont get their line of ''thinking''

even if you didnt do anything, running/resisting changes that.

just ignorant.

Comment

• its telling that not one non AA cries, riots, loots and/or invents excuses for why their dude ran away. we do something stupid, we win that prize.

my bad.....i forgot everyone BUT aa's are guilty as sin and deserve to get killed. they were all armed and violent felons. aa's are always victims of a conspiracy or circumstance.

Comment

• Originally posted by maracho View Post
                  So Im supposed to ignore facts because of mob mentality?
                  hell no cause you a mob killer

you should do a sweep in the ''top 100'' and make them safer places to live

Comment

• Originally posted by megas30 View Post

It was for my friend three weeks ago. I will attend his funeral next week.

We read the news, and we see the videos which are becoming all too frequent; we hear a cop said to a white woman they only kill black people; we see a cop shot a black man who was unarmed, laying on the ground with his hands up trying to help out some ******ed kid, and and you don't think this man feared for his life why he may have panicked and ran?? Unfortunately, not many seem to make it to a "legal recourse".

Only provide reasons to kill? Fcked up world when we are only allowed reason to kill and not reason why a life should be spared don't you think?

Sounds like plausible deniability

Fix this please, as I am not sure what you are trying to say. Better yet, i care little for what you have to say after this display of ignorance.

Based on the bold, I don't think you are a sane person. You cannot utter something so ******ed. Is english your third language??
                    Sorry to hear that brother, and sorry for your loss.
                    That's all I got. My primo jimmy is dying right now, he got stabbed years back, and wire out his body living hard.

It's sad when cops treat people like one size fits all, but, it's important to know how they operate.

Again, sorry for your loss.

Comment

• Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
                      Damn, son, going in on Siablo
                      Siablo is alright, but misguided by the alt King and puppet master, sunturd.

Siablo without a doubt is probably a domino playing guru. I'll use siablo, without his knowledge to win money off of other guys who think they can play..

Siablo will put satanic moves on fools. I won't play him, because I'd get mad, and we wouldn't be friends after that..
                      I hate being clowned..

Comment

Working...
                      X