Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

maracho schwarzenegger aint my friend no more

Comment

Originally posted by maracho View Post
      If driving there is no way around avoiding cops in Mexico because eventually you'll run into a random checkpoint in the most unexpected places. Theyll will also pull you over for little things like broken taillights. Anyway, I was stopped by a bunch and everyone very friendly
      Walking in TJ https://www.flickr.com/photos/navymailman/9619687690

At night, anything can happen, on foot or not. I usually roll with my cousins people. Some being placa! But, I like being chill, so we just post up at a stash pad, near Rosarito, and get busy... I stay sober, I love mexicanas, but when they speak, Me da asco. yo tengo 5 hermanas. No tengo Hermanos.

Comment

Originally posted by Elroy The Great View Post
        maracho schwarzenegger aint my friend no more
        Um I like to but you put me on ignore last year after like our first conversation and then just took me off the other day just to cuss me out.

Comment

Um I like to but you put me on ignore last year after like our first conversation and then just took me off the other day just to cuss me out.
          youve been off a while, ramboracho....but you didnt post anything as ''awe'' inspiring like you have in this thread.

i would literally soil myself if you posted your gang busting exploits here

Comment

youve been off a while, ramboracho....but you didnt post anything as ''awe'' inspiring like you have in this thread.

i would literally soil myself if you posted your gang busting exploits here
            You mean you hoped I was off

Comment

You mean you hoped I was off
              no, you really was. i think i would know.

btw, i you hang up your gang busting ways ?

Comment

no, you really was. i think i would know.

btw, i you hang up your gang busting ways ?
                How would you know if you had me on ignore?

I havnt been in a street fight for years but Im always ready..come very close recently several times at the gyms because they always say I spar too rough.

Edit: Gangs will see you every day and then the moment they see you limping or something is when they decide to attack.
                Last edited by maracho; 07-19-2018, 02:03 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
                  Walking in TJ https://www.flickr.com/photos/navymailman/9619687690

At night, anything can happen, on foot or not. I usually roll with my cousins people. Some being placa! But, I like being chill, so we just post up at a stash pad, near Rosarito, and get busy... I stay sober, I love mexicanas, but when they speak, Me da asco. yo tengo 5 hermanas. No tengo Hermanos.
                  Not my type but I love the simple, quiet, hard working woman from Mexico to Colombia, especially the kind you see carrying sacks of rice on their heads or cutting grass with machetes. Aint been past Colombia yet
                  Last edited by maracho; 07-19-2018, 02:04 AM.

Comment

How would you know if you had me on ignore?

I havnt been in a street fight for years but Im always ready..come very close recently several times at the gyms because they always say I spar too rough.

Edit: Gangs will see you every day and then the moment they see you limping or something is when they decide to attack.
                    im telling you. thats how.

no matter. you held onto your crime fighting ways until this thread.

bless you

Comment

Working...
                    X