Do you guys think Carmello Anthony deserves HOF

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by R_Walken View Post
    He’s getting in

Personally don’t think he should, stats are important but winning is more important

And he wasn’t a winner in the league, I’m not saying it’s just all about the rings but I’m pretty sure his team didn’t make the playoffs more often then they made them and has he ever been past the 2nd round.

He’s Tracy Mcgrady 2.0 scores allot , got paid ridiculous cash . But never made his team good or even competitive among the best
    Nah you’re disrespecting McGrady. TMac was a lot better of a competitor than Melo. McGrady played with scrubs the majority of his career. If he would have been on better teams he would have had a ring.

Comment

Originally posted by R_Walken View Post
      Dude

You can literally put anyone ( myself included ) on team USA and they will most likely take home gold

That’s not really impressive they’ve haven’t gotten gold one time since the original dream team
      That is true. But three gold medals has to be considered when deciding on the hall of fame. It is the basketball hall of fame, not the NBA. That also means he was good enough to be on those three teams, plus one other Olympic team.

If it pleases you, I will reword my original post.

Carmelo was good enough to be on four Olympic teams. I know a few top players declined to be on the team, but still, being on four Olympic teams, is in and of itself enough to get someone in the HOF.

I'm not even a Carmelo fan. Still, 24 ppg over 15 seasons, a college championship, and a member of four Olympic teams. That is most definitely more than enough to get him in the HOF.

Comment

Nah he was never really a superstar just an all-star.

Comment

No.

I suspect he's gonna be one of those guys bitching and moaning about how he's not in the HOF when he's eligible to be nominated. He probably has the biggest ego in the NBA, he probably thinks he's a 1st ballot.

Comment

Working...
          X