No announcement yet.

When was America Great

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by -MEGA- View Post
    Soooooo,,,, you’re not gonna answer the questions then? What are you so afraid of?

It’s really simple.

1)Is immigration not one of the hottest topics in America right now? (If not the hottest)
    Indeed it is, thanks in big part to Trump and his activity.

Originally posted by -MEGA- View Post
    2)Do you think there will be immigration reform during the trump presidency?
    Yes I do, since this is one of his main concerns. Whether it will be for the better or the worse, is another story.

Once you can address these two questions we could move forward into all the other BS you’re trying to pedal. And I’ll own you at that too.

It must suck to THINK you’re smart

You drink beer doe, probably a gay. Hahahahhahahaha.

That was easy, and meaningless. How about we now move to you explaining why Trump pulled down his pants, bent over, and got a soldering iron up the ass for separating 2000 plus children...but he meant to do it to make America Great Again.

I'll await your answer on how that makes any sense at all, dumbo

Comment

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
      Indeed it is, thanks in big part to Trump and his activity.

Yes I do, since this is one of his main concerns. Whether it will be for the better or the worse, is another story.

That was easy, and meaningless. How about we now move to you explaining why Trump pulled down his pants, bent over, and got a soldering iron up the ass for separating 2000 plus children...but he meant to do it to make America Great Again.

I'll await your answer on how that makes any sense at all, dumbo
      Finally, thank you.

When did trump get bent over and take a soldering iron in the ass?

Trump had long said the immigration laws were broken. He just exposed them with his zero tolerance plan. He didnt do some “unique” interpretation of the laws himself as you have said. If so, show me the law that he changed to his own interpretation.

In case you are unaware, Zero tolerance means the rule of law will be upheld. Therefor making illegal immigration actually...wait for it.... illegal.

No more catch and release.

Furthermore, when you break the law, you go to jail and your kids will go somewhere else, ie housing/detention camps since there is no immediate family near to pick them up.

What would you suggest should happen? Nothing? Leave the laws as they are and don’t uphold them?

Now let me tell you how shock and awe works.

You are shocked that children are being separated from their family and you are in awe that trump could be so cold hearted.

Shock/awe

Without this approach, it wouldn’t be one of the hottest topics in America and there would not be any reform on said laws (for better or worse as you said, which I agree with cause who knows what’s gonna happen)

So no, my questions were not meaningless as you stated.

Remember trump didn’t write the laws, nor did he use some sort of “unique” interpretation of them. He merely enforced the already “broken” laws that were on the books that nobody seemed to care to fix, until now that is.

Remember I told you it’s chess not checkers. I’m sure trump is getting the results he wanted. I’m also fairly confident he could handle the Criticism that came along with it. Unlike so many before him.

I remember when I was young (probably around 10-11 years old) my moms got busted for shoplifting and other crimes on a few occasions.

Guess where I went? Down to the police station until social workers could pick me up then housed in weird places until finally going to temp foster homes.

This was back in the 80’s, bud. Ain’t nothing new
      Last edited by -MEGA-; 07-15-2018, 06:48 PM.

Comment

• How’s that for a drunk gay

***self high five

Comment

Finally, thank you.

When did trump get bent over and take a soldering iron in the ass?
          Are you serious? LMAO. Maybe you were in a drunken stupor for all of that.

Trump had long said the immigration laws were broken. He just exposed them with his zero tolerance plan. He didnt do some “unique” interpretation of the laws himself as you have said. If so, show me the law that he changed to his own interpretation.

In case you are unaware, Zero tolerance means the rule of law will be upheld. Therefor making illegal immigration actually...wait for it.... illegal.

No more catch and release.

Furthermore, when you break the law, you go to jail and your kids will go somewhere else, ie housing/detention camps since there is no immediate family near to pick them up.

What would you suggest should happen? Nothing? Leave the laws as they are and don’t uphold them?

Now let me tell you how shock and awe works.

You are shocked that children are being separated from their family and you are in awe that trump could be so cold hearted.

Shock/awe

LMAOOOOOO. I couldn't help it. I had to stop and laugh right there. Ok. ready to keep reading...

Without this approach, it wouldn’t be one of the hottest topics in America and there would not be any reform on said laws (for better or worse as you said, which I agree with cause who knows what’s gonna happen)

So no, my questions were not meaningless as you stated.

Remember trump didn’t write the laws, nor did he use some sort of “unique” interpretation of them. He merely enforced the already “broken” laws that were on the books that nobody seemed to care to fix, until now that is.

Remember I told you it’s chess not checkers. I’m sure trump is getting the results he wanted. I’m also fairly confident he could handle the Critisism that came along with it. Unlike so many before him.
          BHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. OK. I'LL KEEP READING!

I remember when I was young (probably around 10-11 years old) my moms got busted for shoplifting and other crimes on a few occasions.

Guess where I went? Down to the police station until social workers could pick me up then housed in weird places until finally going to temp foster homes.

This was back in the 80’s, bud. Ain’t nothing new
          Sorry for your situation.

So let me get this straight. The law, that was interpreted as harshly as possible by him and caused the 2000 plus kids to be separated, needed to be reformed though this wasn't done before him. So he used 2000 plus children in his "shock and awe" campaign because, fvvck it, it had to be done to get what he wants. Fvvck these children, right?

Dude. Not even Huckabee Sanders tried to spin it this way. She blamed the Democrats. She said it was biblical. Where did you get this idiotic spin from? This is just stupid. Don't write to me again.

Comment

Are you serious? LMAO. Maybe you were in a drunken stupor for all of that.

LMAOOOOOO. I couldn't help it. I had to stop and laugh right there. Ok. ready to keep reading...

BHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. OK. I'LL KEEP READING!

Sorry for your situation.

So let me get this straight. The law, that was interpreted as harshly as possible by him and caused the 2000 plus kids to be separated, needed to be reformed though this wasn't done before him. So he used 2000 plus children in his "shock and awe" campaign because, fvvck it, it had to be done to get what he wants. Fvvck these children, right?

Dude. Not even Huckabee Sanders tried to spin it this way. She blamed the Democrats. She said it was biblical. Where did you get this idiotic spin from? This is just stupid. Don't write to me again.

It’s really just common sense, bud. Something you obviously lack. Trump has used shock and awe as his “go-to” tactic long before he became president.

The law was not “interpreted” anyway. It was simply enforced as it was written. What don’t you comprehend about that?

So I’ll ask you again, what is this “interpretation” that you speak of? Because it seems that you are suggesting Trump arbitrarily re-wrote the laws to his own liking. So I’m gonna need to see a citation of that cause it sounds highly illegal.

And as far as the kids go, it sucks. My heart goes out to them, and I can actually empathize with them. But this is what happens when you have parents who choose to ignore and/or break the law.

At what point do they take responsibility for their actions?

Had they came legally, they wouldn’t be in the situations they’re in now. They could have came here, helped/continued to make America great and had great lives in the states. Who knows, probably many would go on to do something great themselves.

This is why we need immigration reform. It shouldn’t take 5–10 years just waiting in a cue to be naturalized.

And just an FYI, my daughter is actually sponsoring someone now so he can become a proud citizen of the U.S of A. It’s what we do!

Which leads me to my next question. What in the feezuk do you and your ilk do to make America/world a better place? Whine on message boards for 20 plus hours a day? That helps...

If you havnt already (which I highly doubt you have), you should try and step out into the real world and effect change through your actions. Stop sniveling about it.

You may be able to expose ol bobby deez for the fake/alt he was.(which was actually pretty slick)

But not me,,, bud.

Oh, and next time you come into a thread you should actually post something in relation to the actual thread topic. You got a bad habit of that.
            Last edited by -MEGA-; 07-15-2018, 07:23 PM.

Comment

• -MEGA-, the don...out!!

Comment

It’s really just common sense, bud. Something you obviously lack. Trump has used shock and awe as his “go-to” tactic long before he became president.

The law was not “interpreted” anyway. It was simply enforced as it was written. What don’t you comprehend about that?

So I’ll ask you again, what is this “interpretation” that you speak of? Because it seems that you are suggesting Trump arbitrarily re-wrote the laws to his own liking. So I’m gonna need to see a citation of that cause it sounds highly illegal.
                You said it yourself, you moron!

Trump just imposed said law to its fullest extent. Hence “zero tolerance” to exploit how *****ty the immigration laws are and how nobody wants to do anything about it.
                You're just too stupid to realize what you're saying! LMAOOO. If it wasn't an interpretation, you would have accepted that challenge against me about Obama's activity with regards to this matter, but you bailed out.

And as far as the kids go, it sucks. My heart goes out to them, and I can actually empathize with them. But this is what happens when you have parents who choose to ignore and/or break the law.

At what point do they take responsibility for their actions?

Had they came legally, they wouldn’t be in the situations they’re in now. They could have came here, helped/continued to make America great and had great lives in the states. Who knows, probably many would go on to do something great themselves.

This is why we need immigration reform. It shouldn’t take 5–10 years just waiting in a cue to be naturalized.

And just an FYI, my daughter is actually sponsoring someone now so he can become a proud citizen of the U.S of A. It’s what we do!

Which leads me to my next question. What in the feezuk do you and your ilk do to make America/world a better place? Whine on message boards for 20 plus hours a day? That helps...

If you havnt already (which I highly doubt you have), you should try and step out into the real world and effect change through your actions. Stop sniveling about it.

You may be able to expose ol bobby deez for the fake/alt he was.(which was actually pretty slick)

But not me,,, bud.

Oh, and next time you come into a thread you should actually post something in relation to the actual thread topic. You got a bad habit of that.

In the least, your belief is idiotic.

In the most, you seemingly support a man who treats children this way and give it a waving "it sucks."

LMAO. You're a joke!

Comment

-MEGA-, the don...out!!

And hopefully going straight to rehab

Comment

You said it yourself, you moron!

You're just too stupid to realize what you're saying! LMAOOO. If it wasn't an interpretation, you would have accepted that challenge against me about Obama's activity with regards to this matter, but you bailed out.

In the least, your belief is idiotic.

In the most, you seemingly support a man who treats children this way and give it a waving "it sucks."

LMAO. You're a joke!
                    And you’re saying what now??

I’ve literally lowered you to nothing but insults here. Moron, drunk, joke, idiot etc.

I’ll choose when, where and how I address things. Not you. Who are you even?Whats your story/background.

You sure you’re not just some defunct bot that used to sell kitchen sinks.

Face it, when you’re forced to use real world critical thinking skills you are lowered to zero substance.

It must suck to have no true opinion of your own. That’s why you’re just a talking head, bud.

Comment

And hopefully going straight to rehab
                      For what??

Comment

Working...
                      X