Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Breaking: LeBron plans to play more like Kobe and Jordan from now on.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [HOLY S**T!] Breaking: LeBron plans to play more like Kobe and Jordan from now on.

https://mobile.twitter.com/SLAMonline/status/1014977278642610176

Now he can do what I always knew he could and thats just destroy this soft ass league for like 32-35 per game if he wanted to. Now he doesnt have to but hes going to be harder than ever to contain in the post and in transition.

Now he doesnt have to handle the ball all the time. Rondo and Lonzo both have elite passing and vision.

Its gon be a nightmare watching Bron and Ingram sprinting on the wings with Rondo or Lonzo pushing it at a break neck pace.

Going to be soooooo many looks for LeBron this year.

Can't ****in wait for next season.

With them signing rondo and already having lonzo it makes sense for him to handle the ball less. Rondo would be mostly useless

Don’t think he’ll be jacking up shots like the low Efficiency kobe. No need to score 35 a game
    Last edited by HanzGruber; 07-05-2018, 05:16 PM.

Comment

I don't think one is just able to develop that, LeBron didn't even take advantage of his mismatch, when he had Steph on him he was afraid to shoot. That's downright embarrassing but it's LeBron we're talking about and his work ethic is unquestionable, maybe he develops a more refined post game.

Comment

Originally posted by B.U.R.N.E.R View Post
        https://mobile.twitter.com/SLAMonline/status/1014977278642610176

Now he can do what I always knew he could and thats just destroy this soft ass league for like 32-35 per game if he wanted to. Now he doesnt have to but hes going to be harder than ever to contain in the post and in transition.

Now he doesnt have to handle the ball all the time. Rondo and Lonzo both have elite passing and vision.

Its gon be a nightmare watching Bron and Ingram sprinting on the wings with Rondo or Lonzo pushing it at a break neck pace.

Going to be soooooo many looks for LeBron this year.

Can't ****in wait for next season.
        Defend the lake!

Comment

Originally posted by Doctor_Tenma View Post
          I don't think one is just able to develop that, LeBron didn't even take advantage of his mismatch, when he had Steph on him he was afraid to shoot. That's downright embarrassing but it's LeBron we're talking about and his work ethic is unquestionable, maybe he develops a more refined post game.
          I totally agree with this, it phukin killed me when I saw CP3 and Harden abusing Stefania and then you see LeBron on him and pulls up for a fade away shot, WTF are you doing?

Comment

Originally posted by PACnPBFsuck View Post
            I totally agree with this, it phukin killed me when I saw CP3 and Harden abusing Stefania and then you see LeBron on him and pulls up for a fade away shot, WTF are you doing?

Bron avg almost a triple dub during the finals and you want to blame him? Smh

Comment

Originally posted by A.K View Post
              Bron avg almost a triple dub during the finals and you want to blame him? Smh
              No genius, he's talking about LeBron not taking advantage of his mismatch, which he didn't do a lot, he would settle a jump shot and bail Stefania out, as opposed to the Rockets, who found a weakness in the GSW and abused it until CP3 got hurt.

Comment

Originally posted by PACnPBFsuck View Post
                No genius, he's talking about LeBron not taking advantage of his mismatch, which he didn't do a lot, he would settle a jump shot and bail Stefania out, as opposed to the Rockets, who found a weakness in the GSW and abused it until CP3 got hurt.
                If he went In dirtmond would of poked his other eye out

Comment

Originally posted by A.K View Post
                  If he went In dirtmond would of poked his other eye out
                  Draymond is a dirty @$$ player. I hope an NBA Rookie hurt him next season. He is just a better version of Anthony Mason.

Comment

pushing the ball up court was lebron's choice!!

Comment

Working...
                    X