No announcement yet.

Lebron James signs 4 years deal with the Lakers

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DARKSEID View Post
    You really just don't get it huh, how about this, put your money where your mouth is.

Let's make a pride bet.

If the lakers make the second round of the playoffs I quit the site. If they don't, goodbye.

You down?

Edit: should be an easy bet for you, and a hard one for me but i have a strong feeling they don't make it past the first round lol

I don’t think I do get it, help me understand. You’re saying he sold out to LA for money when he would have made more money in Cleveland? you’re also saying that la isn’t a better team than the cavs and this version in the Lakers with LEBRON JAMES won’t even make it out of the FIRST ROUND? Come on man. You really have it out for James.

Comment

Originally posted by Build That Wall View Post
      Red K sent. Stipid bronsexual
      LMAO Salty because you know Cavs will be at the bottom of the league for the next 20+ years.

Comment

Originally posted by Lopez_Boxing View Post
        I don’t think I do get it, help me understand. You’re saying he sold out to LA for money when he would have made more money in Cleveland? you’re also saying that la isn’t a better team than the cavs and this version in the Lakers with LEBRON JAMES won’t even make it out of the FIRST ROUND? Come on man. You really have it out for James.
        Take the bet then.

There's two reasons why lebron took the lakers and himself out of a championship.

1. Salary
        2. Cap

The fact that he sold out means he doesn't think he can beat the warriors.

On top of the first two reasons, plus him not believing in himself, plus being on the tail end of his prime, plus constructing a brand new team, I don't see them making it out the first round in the west.
        Last edited by DARKSEID; 07-02-2018, 06:31 PM.

Comment

Take the bet then.

There's two reasons why lebron took the lakers and himself out of a championship.

1. Salary
          2. Cap
          I’ll take the bet you got too much hate to think straight if you think the lakers who are getting Kawhi and maybe cousins btw are gonna be bounced in the first round

Comment

And he's bringing the following players with him:
            • JaVale McGee
            • Rajon Rondo
            • Lance Stevenson

Comment

Originally posted by A.K View Post
              I’ll take the bet you got too much hate to think straight if you think the lakers who are getting Kawhi and maybe cousins btw are gonna be bounced in the first round
              I'll take it for a two for one deal. If I can ghost you and the other guy lol

I don't hate lebron, im disappointed in him. I hate kd for breaking the nba, i wanted lebron to beat the warriors.

Also you got too much fanboy lust if you think they're getting kawhi
              Last edited by DARKSEID; 07-02-2018, 06:36 PM.

Comment

I'll take it for a two for one deal. If I can ghost you and the other guy lol

I don't hate lebron, im disappointed in him. I hate kd for breaking the nba, i wanted lebron to beat the warriors.

Also you got too much fanboy lust if you think they're getting kawhi
                Its inevitable Kawhi keeps saying he wants to be a laker or he won’t play he will just sign as a free agent next season if nothing happens so spurs need to act now if they want something in return.

Comment

lebron isnt gunning for championships,

he's gunning for all the all time lead in most of the major stats. that's why rondo and ball will be there. lebron wants to retire top 5 in all the major categories.

he wants that scoring crown as well from KAJ. he cant catch mj with the rings but he wants to beat out mj in all the all time stats lists which will give him and his acolytes ammo for GOAT conversation....

MJ will still be greater even if lebron gets all the all time stats.

Comment

Originally posted by A.K View Post
                    Its inevitable Kawhi keeps saying he wants to be a laker or he won’t play he will just sign as a free agent next season if nothing happens so spurs need to act now if they want something in return.
                    Will he sign next year after lebron has the worst season of his life? On top of the salary defecit? He has a better ****ing shot in philly with simmons and embiid.

Because lebron will have the worst season of his entire life this year. That is a fact. Call me clairvoyant.

Comment

Take the bet then.

1. Salary
                      2. Cap

The fact that he sold out means he doesn't think he can beat the warriors.

On top of the first two reasons, plus him not believing in himself, plus being on the tail end of his prime, plus constructing a brand new team, I don't see them making it out the first round in the west.
                      Ok I see. You’re trolling

Comment

Working...
                      X