No announcement yet.

Lebron James signs 4 years deal with the Lakers

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post
    Sorry ass cleveland fans lol crying about sellout all the time.

James is no sell out. He is a competitor who wants to win games and make money. He is making the moves to surround himself with the right players to help him win. It is no different than a boxer making adjustments after a match.

How the fuk does that make him a sellout? Is it wrong to jump off a sinking ship?

Cleveland are losers and James is fed up.

Welcome to LA
    He lied in that letter

Comment

Originally posted by led View Post
      If Bron doesnt win the champisonship, the Brons fans will blame Ball, Kuzma, etc. for not helping their god.
      That's so true, LOL

Comment

Hopefully it's true, the only basketball clothing I have is a Lakers hoodie that I like to wear

(sarcasm, I'd prefer it if it wasn't true because I don't want to be seen as some bandwagon fan and I like my hoodie)

Comment

Haven't been a Lakers (or basketball in general) fan in years. Doesn't really change much. My dad went crazy over this though, which means we're gonna be attending a lot of games going forward

Comment

No more trips to the finals for lebron.

2nd round exit, coming up.

Comment

Originally posted by A.K View Post
              He’s got a better team in LA tf you talking about, if they keep Ingram or kuzma and get kawhi it’s a wrap.
              I really don't see why people are so enamored with Ingram. Kuzma I can see but Ingram? I'm still waiting to see at least a glimpse of this "next Durant" I've been hearing about. Dude is the Andy Lee of basketball

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
                I really don't see why people are so enamored with Ingram. Kuzma I can see but Ingram? I'm still waiting to see at least a glimpse of this "next Durant" I've been hearing about. Dude is the Andy Lee of basketball
                I can tell you didn’t watch much laker games last season, Ingram is a beast he’s the nbas most improved player in reality and he’s only 20.

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
                  Totally agree.

I liked the pick when he was drafted, and the kid is a solid player. But he isn’t and probably never be a “difference maker”. Jayson Tatum is the exact same player from the exact same college program, and the difference between the 2 is glaring. Tatum looks like a yearly all star, and Ingram is just a solid starter who will probably bounce around the league similar to Luol Deng

Comment

Originally posted by A.K View Post
                    I can tell you didn’t watch much laker games last season, Ingram is a beast he’s the nbas most improved player in reality and he’s only 20.
                    I watched games, i'm a Laker fan. I'm just not too impressed with the kid and the comparisons to Durant are far off. He has a decent game but nothing to cling to or write home about. Heck he isn't even on a Lamar Odom level

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
                      Totally agree.

I liked the pick when he was drafted, and the kid is a solid player. But he isn’t and probably never be a “difference maker”. Jayson Tatum is the exact same player from the exact same college program, and the difference between the 2 is glaring. Tatum looks like a yearly all star, and Ingram is just a solid starter who will probably bounce around the league similar to Luol Deng
                      Totally agree. I know Magic and the Lakers org are in love with the kid but I just don't see it. I see Kuzma making bigger strides than Ingram and this was his rookie year. I'd keep Kuzma over Ingram in a heartbeat

Comment

Working...
                      X