Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Polish MP: Our country is safe because we did not accept illegal immigrants!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
    So Fidel is Jewish?
    So they say

Comment

• Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
      That’s how my relatives look. They look like my cousins, uncles, aunts, etc. someday, I may post a photo. Interesting.

Xoo is wrong if he said that. Not all Jews, blacks, Asians, Muslims are bad.
      I’ve met ****ed up jews, mainly in my family. But, good jews in my family too.
      Tell me some other Jewish surnames so I can see if anymore are here.
      You see how long they have been here and they haven't copulated with Blacks.

Comment

• Originally posted by maracho View Post
        Yep they were warned by the feathered serpent of the coming Trickster but Satan made them complacent
        They screw everyone over in the end. I think they call it politics/geopolitics!

Comment

Tell me some other Jewish surnames so I can see if anymore are here.
          You see how long they have been here and they haven't copulated with Blacks.
          Cohen, Saenz, here you go.

https://www.sephardicgen.com/names.htm

Comment

• Originally posted by MOTHERDUCKER View Post
            Ok i guess illegal immigration should be allowed so you can keep getting your cheap orange juice

Come in legally or not at all.. end off..

Sick of these garbage arguements for ILLEGAL immigration.. "oh who will pick fruit" "who will clean the toilets or do the gardening"
            Ok but dont whine when you're paying 3 dollars for an orange

Comment

This is how they look down here:

All the same, Xoo says your people aren't *****, though.
              Aren't what?

Comment

• Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
                So you are in favor of them coming to the USA?
                No, im in favor of them going to a place where they easily assimilate.

My bet is thats where they will develop economically the fastest.

Some arab nations have done their part. Turkey and Jordan mostly, but its not enough IMHO.

Comment

• Originally posted by Xoo View Post
                  Aren't what?
                  The aren't dung. They aint worthy of respect according to you.

Did know Castro and Bob Marley were Jewish?

Comment

The aren't dung. They aint worthy of respect according to you.
                    Those people are basically at war with white people. Most white people are too brainwashed to get that. So why should I respect them?

Did know Castro and Bob Marley were Jewish?
                    Heard that about Castro. Not sure if it's true. All I know about Marley was his dad was white.
                    Last edited by Xoo; 07-10-2018, 04:37 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Xoo View Post
                      Those people are basically at war with white people. Most white people are too brainwashed to get that. So why should I respect them?
                      So fu(k Zaroku and 1bad then?

Hear that about Castro. Not sure if it's true. All I know about Marley was his dad was white.
                      I heard some say that the Marley man has Jewish Ancestry. The man responsible for Bob shining was Chris Blackwell. his mother was a Jew. She used to be Ian Flemings'(James Bond) mistress.

Comment

Working...
                      X