• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
    No, I missed it.

Which alt got banned?

Hes got so damn many.
    Ko king or king ko?

Saiblo is filling in for sunspace, and not doing all that great.

Comment

No, I missed it.

Which alt got banned?

Hes got so damn many.
      siablo14 wants me to share a name of a Jamaican guy who has a few bars in Osaka and Tokyo.. I ate at his bar a few times, smoked weed with the dude, but Saiblo demands his name.

I’ve put a lot of my stuff out there. Too much maybe. Probably.

Yet, they want more facts, without putting up any facts. I just want to know how many alts is SunSiablo working with?

Come tomorrow, sunspace will seek me out again, and stalk me in every thread, it’s ****ing funny. If they want kok, my gay cousin Raul, will go raw with them..

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
        Ko king or king ko?
        Another one bites the dust.

Saiblo is filling in for sunspace, and not doing all that great.
        When one alt gets banned he just posts more with his other alts.

It's as predictable as the sun coming up.

Comment

siablo14 wants me to share a name of a Jamaican guy who has a few bars in Osaka and Tokyo.. I ate at his bar a few times, smoked weed with the dude, but Saiblo demands his name.

I’ve put a lot of my stuff out there. Too much maybe. Probably.

Yet, they want more facts, without putting up any facts. I just want to know how many alts is SunSiablo working with?

Come tomorrow, sunspace will seek me out again, and stalk me in every thread, it’s ****ing funny. If they want kok, my gay cousin Raul, will go raw with them..
          Yeah, hes an admitted e-stalker.

Gotta watch those mental defectives.

It's another reason to value and exercise the 2nd Amendment, just in case.

There have actually been cases of people being assaulted and even shot over e-beefs. Idiots.

Comment

Another one bites the dust.

When one alt gets banned he just posts more with his other alts.

It's as predictable as the sun coming up.
            For sure. Next alt he creates will be coming to Big Poppa Zaroku, looking for a father figure. I got kids already. I don’t need any twinkle toes lil cry baby, seeking his daddy. Maybe siablo can be his dada, and change his **** packed pampers...

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
              Nah man you haven't officially arrived until Larry threatens to beat you up. If you can survive that then you're certified. Up til now though he's retired Freedom, El blanco, and made sons out of PB32, Butler and a few others.
              Larry has the crown at the moment

Dat hand speed doe

Comment

Yeah, hes an admitted e-stalker.

Gotta watch those mental defectives.

It's another reason to value and exercise the 2nd Amendment, just in case.

There have actually been cases of people being assaulted and even shot over e-beefs. Idiots.
                He’ll find it tough getting around in Tokyo. Even if he had my address, my home is very secure.

Comment

You may have a Master's Degree in "Winning" but Travesty and Slobberts have PhDs. They even have the trophy too.

Comment

Another day in the lounge and another thread "gummed up" by 1sadbastard65 talking about SunSpace.

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
                      You may have a Master's Degree in "Winning" but Travesty and Slobberts have PhDs. They even have the trophy too.
                      Both sunspace alts. Gotta admit it, he's a first class troll.

Comment

Working...
                      X