• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So you're against free speech?

Comment

Originally posted by Tony Trick-Pony View Post
      So you're against free speech?
      I dont see how trump repeatedly saying the press is the enemy of america makes me against free speech.

Comment

I heard they captured the shooter so we can deduce he is another in the long line of gun nut “real Americans “ taking on the enemy of the state.

Update: dude had a lawsuit against the paper a few years ago he lost. So at least he isn’t one of the wackos.
        Last edited by The Big Dunn; 06-28-2018, 07:18 PM.

Comment

Word on Yahoo is a shotgun was used, and the suspect had no ID and is not cooperating. It also stated he mutilated his fingers in an attempt to cover his identity.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/shootings...192130007.html
          Last edited by 1bad65; 06-28-2018, 06:57 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Real boxer View Post
            Not surprised. The president calls the press the enemy of America.
            The president calls the press the enemy of America. So you're "not surprised" that some shooter walks in and murders five people at a newpaper office. Hhmm. Sounds like you're insinuating that Trump is to blame to even saying those things and because of this, which I'm sure you'd call misinformation, triggered the shooter to murder five people. So in the end, you're pointing the finger at the president for a nutjob killing five people.

Originally posted by Real boxer View Post
            I dont see how trump repeatedly saying the press is the enemy of america makes me against free speech.
            Read above for how I got there. And you can drop the coy act. You know what you're doing.

Comment

Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
              Word on Yahoo is a shotgun was used, and the suspect had no ID and is not cooperating. It also stated he mutilated his fingers in an attempt to cover his identity.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/shootings...192130007.html
              Must have watched Se7evn...

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
                h

Jim, what's up with your people, man?
                Man that ain't my people! I'm on the look out for suspicious white characters just as much. I don't discriminate with my profiling.

Comment

Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
                  Man that ain't my people! I'm on the look out for suspicious white characters just as much. I don't discriminate with my profiling.
                  I wasn't referring to white people. I was referring to Americans.

Comment

Originally posted by Tony Trick-Pony View Post
                    The president calls the press the enemy of America. So you're "not surprised" that some shooter walks in and murders five people at a newpaper office. Hhmm. Sounds like you're insinuating that Trump is to blame to even saying those things and because of this, which I'm sure you'd call misinformation, triggered the shooter to murder five people. So in the end, you're pointing the finger at the president for a nutjob killing five people.

Read above for how I got there. And you can drop the coy act. You know what you're doing.

Comment

Originally posted by SouthPawHitman View Post
                      Everyone start sending thoughts and prayers because if we send enough it’ll make everything better

Comment

Working...
                      X