Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What would be the fallout of Roe vs Wade overturn?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You will see millions protest all over the US. This will make the 60's civil rights marches look like a walk in the park.

Comment

There is no reason conservatives should oppose abortion on a federal level.

You should oppose it on a personal/cultural level because it's something thta would plague the conscience of any normal person for the rest of their life.

But in a macro level the people getting abortions are low IQ democrat voters, junkies, people prone to child abuse, etc. Preplanned birth control is an middle/upperclass thing. With some rare exceptions, abortion is disproportionately taken advantage of by social undesirables.

Comment

Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
        You have more forms of birth control now than ever before. From condoms, birth control pills, iud, birth control shots, etc.. Not only that if you do have unprotected sex you can always get Plan B, up to 95% effective 3 days following sex. And say by some odd chance you still get pregnant, you can take what they call an "abortion" pill, where it flushes out the fertilized zygote before it even has the chance to grow any further.

These stupid nightmare scenarios of using hangers for back alley abortions is just asinine, and nothing but fear mongering. If abortion is outlawed, people, women in particular will be a lot more conscious and aware of not only choosing their mate but using the necessary protection to prevent any sort of accident. Abortion is a poor excuse, especially in a time when are are so many methods to prevent the pregnancy in the first place.

Now, I'm not completely against abortion in cases of rape or if the baby has an inherent terrible disease. I also understand it's a very tough call to make regardless for majority of women, and for them having that option available is their last safety net.
        You sound religious...which makes you sound, ill out it lightly, closed minded.

Contraceptives are not 100%. Never have been and never will be.

Name one human that hasn’t had a few one too many and banged someone without much thought.

Name one teenager looking at their first piece of azz and said nope I don’t have a condom.

Three sinerios without much thought where abortion is critical. If you don’t want an abortion dont get one. But if you ask me I say leave me alone you damn na zi. This is America.

Comment

What a libertarian approach. I guess you also don't care if a parent molests their own child, and beats their own wife, afterall what they eat don't make you shyt.
          Good view point but those people are alive. A fetus is apart of a woman’s body until born. A new born isn’t 9 months old out the womb. There is a reason for that. You can’t touch a woman’s ******* unless she allows yiu too. She can have a doc remove something from her body if she wants too. That. Can be either a cyst, excess fat or growing embryo. Your vanity knows no bounds if yiu think you can say otherwise.

Once born or near birth to the point of self viability we’ll then your view( as view i also have) comes to play. Not before then.

Comment

If she has another life growing in her, then it is no longer just her body. A baby is dependent on a mother long after birth. Before formula a mothers milk was necessary to keep the baby alive, so does that mean just because the baby is dependent on the mothers milk to survive a mother has the right to do whatever she wants with her body?
            They have been growing babies in test tubes for decades...

Comment

My coathanger stock would go through the roof.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr.Cool View Post
                What are the flaws? Historic lows in uninsured people, historic lows in abortions?

What are these flaws that are more important than abortion?
                Prepare yourself for the Ferris wheel

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
                  This is the most overblown issue ever..

Really nobody cares if hoes wanna kill their babies.

The dispute is using taxpayer money to fund baby killing
                  Thats not what Republicans generally say.

That notwithstanding, as a tax payer I would rather pay for an abortion than to pay for another human from birth to adulthood and beyond due to an unintended birth from people that are unable to care for them. As a conservative yiu have to agree with that. If not then what are you trying to conserve??

Comment

Originally posted by Don Pichardo View Post
                    Thats not what Republicans generally say.

That notwithstanding, as a tax payer I would rather pay for an abortion than to pay for another human from birth to adulthood and beyond due to an unintended birth from people that are unable to care for them. As a conservative yiu have to agree with that. If not then what are you trying to conserve??
                    I’m not a conservative, neither are Republicans.

Conservates are the vocal, religious minority that has a lot of money. Your average typical person that leans right doesn’t really give two shyts.

And yeah I would much rather pay for some hoes abortion then to actually let them have offspring

Comment

I really would like to know where you buy your crack?

Also stop posting this nonsense cited from fake news CNN, no one is going to read it. Also I'm still scratching mh head as to how you took Roe vs Wade and turned it into a discussion about how *****ty Obamacare is.
                      lmao. As Trump himself has admitted, what he calls "fake news" is actually just factually correct news, that he does not like.

Please look up abortion rates before and after Obamacare. And tell me what happened.

The fact is Obamacare greatly reduced abortion. You reduce abortion by preventing unwanted pregnancies. Affordable contraception does that. Another way is to make it financially possible. Health insurance does that.

I don't see why that is so hard for you to understand. Please share with me, abortion stats pre and post Obamacare from "real" news. And I apologize if you take offence to Obama drastically reducing the number of abortions. You might be the only person I know of who is pro-abortion. Everyone else wants to keep it rare.

Comment

Working...
                      X