Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why do people thank God when good things happen but don't blame him for bad stuff

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When my son competes I don't pray to god for victory. I pray that both combatants don't get seriously hurt or injured. Whether he wins or loses isn't about divine right, it has to do with cause and effect. If he doesn't train hard enough or put in the time to master his moves then the consequences are he'll loose. Bad things happen to good people everyday and has nothing to do with God. It is our own personal selfishness that allows us to believe that god should directly intervene in our life.

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
      Even though He seems to turn his back on those who praise him sometimes.
      You got respect for sunspace too. But, none for men who believe in an unseen God. I’m not sure what your agenda is brother Saiblo14..

Many Jews lost faith in God durning WW2. Many didn’t. I don’t know if I could have maintained my faith in a similar situation.
      I’m not sure if you ever had faith? But, that doesn’t matter.

You seem more fixated on Christians than Muslims.

Why don’t you list up all religions in a thread and then indicated that adherence to a belief in God is ¥¥¥¥, €€€€, or ££££!

I hope your homie sun comes back.im sure he’ll want more of an azz whopping. I’ve pretty much slapped him up, and accidentally slap his azz clown posse with one gangster slap..

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
        No broken record at all. Show your superiority and just ignore us simpletons. I just got done slapping the stupid out of your homie.

I’m not in a hurry to ebeef, but I will for my belief system.

You have your beliefs, and I have mine..

Let’s respect each other’s beliefs.

Cool?
        Oh Zaroku, just chill out a smoke a fat one would ya.

Comment

I blame God for this rubbish thread.

Comment

Originally posted by Julia Slobberts View Post
            Then they'd go to hell! God is like Donald Trump. If you don't constantly kiss his ass he'll turn his back on you.
            You are looking like a sunspace alt. You run your mouth/finger tips a lot. You really do.

So, I’m a kiss azz like you. You were all over sunspace’s jock, until I pulled the plug and produced proof. Did you have the sense to apologize... nope. That tells me a lot about you.

MEGA will perma ban me if I try to meet you, because it wouldn’t go well for you...

Do me a favor, chill a little. Jump on sunspace’s nuts when he creates another alt and shows up.

Be cool.

Comment

You are looking like a sunspace alt. You run your mouth/finger tips a lot. You really do.

So, I’m a kiss azz like you. You were all over sunspace’s jock, until I pulled the plug and produced proof. Did you have the sense to apologize... nope. That tells me a lot about you.

MEGA will perma ban me if I try to meet you, because it wouldn’t go well for you...

Do me a favor, chill a little. Jump on sunspace’s nuts when he creates another alt and shows up.

Be cool.
              Zaroku, do not worry. I am not a Sunspace alt. The reason I am such a Sunspace fan is because he gets under 1sad69's skin like crazy! That's all there really is to the story. I am sorry there isn't more to the story!

I am a veteran of these types of issues so am understanding. If you feel the need to lash out, I will be here to comfort you.

Comment

You got respect for sunspace too. But, none for men who believe in an unseen God. I’m not sure what your agenda is brother Saiblo14..

Many Jews lost faith in God durning WW2. Many didn’t. I don’t know if I could have maintained my faith in a similar situation.
                I’m not sure if you ever had faith? But, that doesn’t matter.

You seem more fixated on Christians than Muslims.

Why don’t you list up all religions in a thread and then indicated that adherence to a belief in God is ¥¥¥¥, €€€€, or ££££!

I hope your homie sun comes back.im sure he’ll want more of an azz whopping. I’ve pretty much slapped him up, and accidentally slap his azz clown posse with one gangster slap..
                I rarely encounter Muslims.
                I don't even see any on here.
                When the atheists are bashing religion, I only see the Christians coming forward moaning.
                So where are the Muslims on here to have discussions with.

Sunspace should be back after a month. He said he will be coming at you too. So I look forward to it.

Comment

Originally posted by BodiesInFlight View Post
                  Oh Zaroku, just chill out a smoke a fat one would ya.
                  Just chill a bit. Laugh at me, I failed to nail a great job.. jaded saw the proof.

You are kinda deflecting homie. What was it you wrote, “I’m a good story teller, but I needed to tone it back to believeable?

LMAO..

You need a chill pill. You got fanboy pills up the yin-yang...

Let’s both chill. Cool?

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
                    I rarely encounter Muslims.
                    I don't even see any on here.
                    When the atheists are bashing religion, I only see the Christians coming forward moaning.
                    So where are the Muslims on here to have discussions with.

Sunspace should be back after a month. He said he will be coming at you too. So I look forward to it.

I look forward to humiliating him, and by extension you, a double whammy. A two tools for one the price of one tool bargain.

Tell him, since you and he are one and the same, to bring his A plus game, and his GED. I’ll bring my degree, PMP certification, Six Sigma certification, awards, letters of recommendation, offer letters, and more photos.

He’ll/You’ll bring fried plantains, rice, red beans, and bread.

Tell him I’m still laughing at him... and so are many others. He failed spectacularly.

Let him know, that in a moth I’ll be traveling for work and won’t have too much time to waste on him until after Obon.

This is so funny. I’m dealing with a mentally deficient clown.

I though you had more sense? I slapped upyour boy up, so tell me, how you like me now?

Comment

Originally posted by Jim Jeffries View Post
                      I blame God for this rubbish thread.
                      Can’t argue with that.

Comment

Working...
                      X