Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
    LMFAO!!!!

He did that to me too.

He was saying crazy foolishness like "I'm winning so much that everyone wants me banned". Lmao!!!

It was pathetic, but yet quite amusing.

Unlike you, I kept my PMs from him. Still have them too.....

BOOM. SHOW THEM. YOU PRODUCE THOSE PM'S AND I'LL ACCEPT A PERMANENT BAN. YOU CAN'T PRODUCE THEM, YOU ACCEPT A PERMANENT BAN. DEAL?

Let's see what's up, homie

Comment

Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
      That's another dead giveaway.

He tends to pretend to be in other countries.

What's interesting is he posts here during daytime hours in the US, but claims to be in other countries halfway across the world.

We've either got a bunch of alts posing as foreigners, or a whole bunch of foriegn night owls posting here all night instead of sleeping.
      This is fun. Let's keep it going.

I prove I'm in another country, I get sig control from you for 3 months.

I can't prove it, then you get sig control for 3 months.

I'm waiting for any of you butthurt losers to step up. Let's see if you can get your little balls out of your purse and step up.

All of you dudes vaginas literally bleeding all over this thread about how I've treated you. Going to be even funnier when you back down.

1. Let's see if you can show any PM's I supposedly sent you.
      2. Let's see if I can prove I live out of the country.

Deal?

Comment

Originally posted by Tony Trick-Pony View Post
        He can be cool at times and then at others, he rambles on and on and highlights the text and reddens the text and posts links and pictures and like a near-professional looking article in each post. It's like, why don't you put that to use instead of arguing with dudes on a forum? This guy must be getting a check for sitting on his ass on here all day every day.
        No worries, Trick-Pony. I assure you I do just fine and I'm fully capable of holding down my business, my woman, and owning the idiots here. Easy work.

Comment

Can you guys go to the Dome?

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
            Can you guys go to the Dome?
            I'd certainly be down.

You know the pvssy boys won't.

1bad65, how about we go to the dome and you show proof of those PM's I allegedly sent you for a sig or permanent ban challenge. Oh, and we can add in that bit about me supposedly not being outside of the US as a bonus, yea?

And GhostofDempsey, that offer for you to debate Dempsey's loaded gloves or his ducking of Harry Wills is still on the table if you can find your balls

Let's see which of you buffoons who have me on ignore but still peek at my messages actually have a pair and is man enough to try to back up your word.
            Last edited by travestyny; 06-22-2018, 05:20 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by travestyny View Post
              I'd certainly be down.

You know the pvssy boys won't.
              I mean, I don't really care about what you guys are arguing about.

I don't like politics. I'm not left or right, but this thread was supposed to be about the time we ****ed up the Goosebumps forum

It was funny

Comment

I thought that was just like 5 posters.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
                  I mean, I don't really care about what you guys are arguing about.

I don't like politics. I'm not left or right, but this thread was supposed to be about the time we ****ed up the Goosebumps forum

It was funny
                  No, I know exactly what you meant. It wasn't my intention to hijack the thread.

I just came in to see what this was all about and I find some leaky vaginas flooding the thread about me. I've said what I have to say.

Comment

Remember the times some of the guys raided other forums. One of the funnier ones was when they raided a women's hand bag forum.

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
                      Bodiesinflight, is he one of us too?

Comment

Working...
                      X