No announcement yet.

Did we make a mistake when

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tony Trick-Pony View Post
    It's like, why don't you put that to use instead of arguing with dudes on a forum?
    I told him the same thing.

I said if he likes to debate so much to take a Debate course at his local community college, or if he's a kid to take it in high school.

When he declined that, I sent him a link to a site that does real debate with judges, rules, a scoring system, and win-loss records.

He declined that too.

I guess it's easier to just appoint yourself a winner every day. Sad.

This guy must be getting a check for sitting on his ass on here all day every day.
    I recently deduced he's a high school kid.

A few weeks ago his posting drastically increased. I noticed it perfectly coincided with high school being let out for summer vacation.

I then asked him why he's wasting his summer vacation 'winning' on the Internet as opposed to doing things I did as a kid on summer break like chasing girls, hanging out with friends, going to the lake, racing and working on cars, working a job, etc.

He put me on ignore and didn't answer the question.

To me, that confirmed I hit the nail on the head.

Comment

Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
      I told him the same thing.

I said if he likes to debate so much to take a Debate course at his local community college, or if he's a kid to take it in high school.

When he declined that, I sent him a link to a site that does real debate with judges, rules, a scoring system, and win-loss records.

He declined that too.

I guess it's easier to just appoint yourself a winner every day. Sad.

I recently deduced he's a high school kid.

A few weeks ago his posting drastically increased. I noticed it perfectly coincided with high school being let out for summer vacation.

I then asked him why he's wasting his summer vacation 'winning' on the Internet as opposed to doing things I did as a kid on summer break like chasing girls, hanging out with friends, going to the lake, racing and working on cars, working a job, etc.

He put me on ignore and didn't answer the question.

To me, that confirmed I hit the nail on the head.

Damn, man.

Breaking him down right and left.

If he's a HS kid, that is sad. What a lame summer vacation to be on here arguing.

Dude's gonna grow up and look back like, 'man I sure wasted a lot of time.'

Then again, this guy will most likely end up in prison. I hope they don't give him an ipad with internet access in the big house.

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
        I had no idea you all raided that forum.

I remember when posters were raiding ESB back in 2010. We had three or four guys who were from there invade our forum, so a lot of posters made accounts on ESB to retaliate.

This thread:

https://www.boxingscene.com/forums/s...d.php?t=429618

I don't remember what come out of all that. I think posters eventually got bored and stopped caring.

I believe all the ESB dudes got permabanned. I felt bad for the first guy though. After some **** talking and trolling, he said he actually liked this place better and said ESB sucked that's why he came here. Then he got banned anyways.

As he should have.

Nobody likes a two-timin' hoe.

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
          I gave him a second chance after he literally begged me to take him off ignore. Didn't take long before he resorted to his usual tactics. Epic 8-paragraph posts full of anonymous sources and biased articles. Meltdowns and as you said, colored and bolder text. Insane.
          God, my "Why Does Jack Johnson Get a pass On Opposition When Marciano Does Not?" thread went on forever becaue of him. For anyone who doubts travesty's insistence on arguing, check it here:

https://www.boxingscene.com/forums/s...d.php?t=775575

Comment

Dude's gonna grow up and look back like, 'man I sure wasted a lot of time.'
            I said the same thing.

When he gets older people will be reminiscing about all the fun things they did when they were young, and he's going to realize how he shat away his youth on complete Internet nonsense.

Comment

But he's not. Definitely a basement dweller. Probably a latent ****sexual.
              He's likely a virgin, and will be for some time if he doesn't change.

Remember, he made up having a girlfriend. That's sad, and telling.

And instead of going out and chasing girls, he's annoying dudes on Internet forums all summer long.

You're not going to get yourself laid doing that nonsense.

Comment

He's likely a virgin, and will be for some time if he doesn't change.

Remember, he made up having a girlfriend. That's sad, and telling.

And instead of going out and chasing girls, he's annoying dudes on Internet forums all summer long.

You're not going to get yourself laid doing that nonsense.
                He made up having a girlfriend?

Damn.

Comment

He made up having a girlfriend?

Damn.
                  Yup.

He lied about training boxing too.

He told such outrageous stories about what goes on in gyms that anyone whose trained any time at all knew he was lying.

Instead of actually accomplishing things in real life, he is happy sitting behind a computer creating this ridiculous Internet persona.

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
                    Travesty blew up my visitor messages with OCD level insanity after I put him on ignore. I wish I would have saved all those crazy messages. That was some "Fatal Attraction" bunny-boiling shyt. He uses the same "winning" mantra as some of the other alts around here, some on this very thread. Every thread he is on he is engaged in some heated argument where he thinks if he got the last word he "won". Gives himself a trophy. Claims he is an English teacher in Korea. Ha! Sunspace calls himself an English teacher too.
                    1. Never said I was an English teacher.

2. I sent you PM's to challenge you to a debate that you declined because you're a pvssy.

3. I enjoyed kicking the shlt out of you

Tell the truth. You're just mad because of how I exposed your favorite fighter. Aint that right?
                    Last edited by travestyny; 06-22-2018, 05:10 PM.

Comment

Those are all SafeSpace alts.

A few more too.

Travesty is one. He sent someone, I believe it was Elroy, the same type of mentally defective PMs SafeSpace sends people.

He spoke of it in that thread SafeSpace started yesterday with the poll in it.

I'd long suspected that was an alt of his. That bit of data confirmed it.

Also in that thread Zaroku asked SafeSpace over and over how many alts he had. Despite his having to address every post and then get the last word, he interestingly never once answered Zaroku.

That spoke volumes right there. If you somehow get SafeSpace to not respond on something, you REALLY hit home.

And you're just another pvssy who gets owned in every conversation with me, and that makes you feel some kind of way. You dudes are pathetic.

Look at how you are all in here literally crying over how I abused you. Wahhhhhhh

Comment

Working...
                      X