Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Pew Research: In 26 states now whites are dying faster than they are being born

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JrRod View Post
    Get off the internet and social media.
    Go outside more. Walk around any mall in the US. You'll see white's, blacks, latinos, and Asians. All shopping all getting along. In the US by the 2md or 3rd generation most immigrants assimilate. The empire isn't falling.
    I completely agree with this. All this fear mongering about declining white birth rates and incoming Latinos will fade into the background in 50-100 years when all of them have assimilated and are producing kids that are 25% Mexican, 25% German, 25% Italian, 25% Russian, etc...

Comment

Get off the internet and social media.
      Go outside more. Walk around any mall in the US. You'll see white's, blacks, latinos, and Asians. All shopping all getting along. In the US by the 2md or 3rd generation most immigrants assimilate. The empire isn't falling.
      Cheers! I will do that, this weekend.

Comment

Originally posted by Xoo View Post
        As far as I can tell, many people in Hungary speak English well enough. Furthermore, I'd try to find an English speaking enclave in Hungary and live there.
        So in other words you plan to seek refuge in another country and find a place where they speak your language because you won't be able to learn theirs?

Isn't that what you complain about immigrants doing here?

Comment

Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
          I completely agree with this. All this fear mongering about declining white birth rates and incoming Latinos will fade into the background in 50-100 years when all of them have assimilated and are producing kids that are 25% Mexican, 25% German, 25% Italian, 25% Russian, etc...
          By 3rd generation most Mexican americans speak little to no Spanish and the only parts of Mexico they know are Cancun and Cabo.

Not to mention the Latino birthrate is also dropping.

Comment

By 3rd generation most Mexican americans speak little to no Spanish and the only parts of Mexico they know are Cancun and Cabo.

Not to mention the Latino birthrate is also dropping too.
            The assimilation rate right now among 2nd generation Mexicans is above 50%. War Mikey is going to have to hold off a little longer for the Mexico takeover.

Comment

The assimilation rate right now among 2nd generation Mexicans is above 50%. War Mikey is going to have to hold off a little longer for the Mexico takeover.
              War Mickey is a cartoon character. Mexico is more divided politically than the US. The Mexican empire will break up before they take over anything.

Comment

So in other words you plan to seek refuge in another country and find a place where they speak your language because you won't be able to learn theirs?

Isn't that what you complain about immigrants doing here?
                Originally posted by Xoo View Post
                As far as I can tell, many people in Hungary speak English well enough. Furthermore, I'd try to find an English speaking enclave in Hungary and live there.
                Oh ****. Xoo got schooled.

Comment

I thought you were against migration.
                  Good to see you have changed your mind.
                  I knew you had it in you.

You go, Jimmy!

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
                    I thought you were against migration.
                    Good to see you have changed your mind.
                    I knew you had it in you.

You go, Jimmy!
                    Illegal, key word here "illegal" migration is what I am against.

Comment

Who's going to pay for the welfare and foodstamps now?

Comment

Working...
                      X