Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

SIX: seal team 6, History channel. Who watches it?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
    My uncle joe lost his arm a lil above the elbow, and he agrees with what I wrote. Do I need to get his photo and a letter for you?
    i am sure noone who lost all their limbs in a war doesnt want to turn the clock back for at least a while. kudos to your uncle bob though.

Comment

Originally posted by DreamFighter View Post
      i am sure noone who lost all their limbs in a war doesnt want to turn the clock back for at least a while. kudos to your uncle bob though.
      Uncle Joe, not bob. He’s fine with it. How young are you?
      Are you a white knight SJW? Noone is an all encompassing statement. I try not to be presumptious to the point where I can speak for everyone. After all, there have been men who threw themselves on gernades and died saving others.

It’s human nature to want to survive, but there are men, who aren’t cut from the same cloth as you.

I got a pic of my nephew and godson Michael. 3 tours of duty in Afghanistan, and he’s a combat marine. Led a small team in a humvee and got two Purple Hearts, and some other citations.

He doesn’t regret any of it, and his team got in fire fights..

Uncle joe served in Vietnam.

Lastly, how sure are you of what you wrote?

Comment

Uncle Joe, not bob. He’s fine with it. How young are you?
        Are you a white knight SJW? Noone is an all encompassing statement. I try not to be presumptious to the point where I can speak for everyone. After all, there have been men who threw themselves on gernades and died saving others.
        noone is all encompassing, true.
        Let me know who lost all their limbs but didnt want to turn back the clock.

It’s human nature to want to survive, but there are men, who aren’t cut from the same cloth as you. [/QUOTE] they wont be men for long then

Comment

I don’t know... I’ve known people who died in combat, so I can’t ask them, and I never met anyone who lost all their limbs, and I’m not qualified to speak for them.

You keep moving the goal posts.

Ok, I don’t agree with this broad statement. “they won’t be men for long then.”

Comment

You keep moving the goal posts. .”
            how is "asking someone with no limbs", moving the goalposts from "asking someone with no limbs"?

yeh its not.

but yeh apart from that good post.

Comment

Ok, I don’t agree with this broad statement. “they won’t be men for long then.”
              if someone doesnt want to survive, how will be they remain alive in war zones for long?

Comment

how is "asking someone with no limbs", moving the goalposts from "asking someone with no limbs"?

yeh its not.

but yeh apart from that good post.
                What’s the toughest thing/event you ever survived?

Comment

if someone doesnt want to survive, how will be they remain alive in war zones for long?
                  They want to survive, but they fight and overcome fear..
                  somehow, some guys pull it off, and win the Medal of Honor...
                  They survived and lived to talk about it.

I think, you’d best speak only for yourself. Use, “I” more.

Thanks.

Comment

So few posts over such a long time.... interesting..
                    suddenly, you are giving me so much attention, that you are causing me to blush..

Comment

What’s the toughest thing/event you ever survived?
                      dunno, i dont do tough.

Comment

Working...
                      X