Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

World Health Organization Officially Says Being Transgender Is Not A Mental Illness

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Julia Slobberts View Post
    What are the differences?
    Easily defined my dude.. One ****s while the other gets ****ed.

Comment

Originally posted by -MEGA- View Post
      Because somebody couldn’t accept themselves for who they were so much that it ate away at them Until they decided to do something thats was unnatural to their body to make themselves feel better.

Then to top it off, they try and force everybody else into accepting them when they can’t even accept themselves.

It’s clearly a mental illness.

But to each their own, I guess.
      Well as you said.

Some people do what they can.
      Others do what they want.

You feel me?

Stay ancient, Obesey.

Comment

Originally posted by Julia Slobberts View Post
        It's actually not that simple. You clearly don't understand science.
        It is that simple.

Comment

If being a tranny isn't a mental illness, why do they attempt suicide at a rate of 20 times that of normal people? These poor bastards need serious psychological help, not morons like the last President claiming it takes "courage" for a man want to be a woman. I feel sorry for their kids as well, because they're being raised to believe this lifestyle is normal.

Comment

Originally posted by krazyn8tive View Post
            It is that simple.

It is not that simple. In thinking it is that simple, you have revealed to me your limitations as a thinker.

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
              Well as you said.

Some people do what they can.
              Others do what they want.

You feel me?

Stay ancient, Obesey.
              That’s your answer to this not being a mental illness?

Nice comeback.

Comment

At least now we’ll save money on the drugs for their “mental illness” or lack thereof.

Comment

The gays are running the show now. They’re lobbying and putting themselves in positions of power to enforce their agenda.

Comment

Originally posted by -MEGA- View Post
                    Because somebody couldn’t accept themselves for who they were so much that it ate away at them Until they decided to do something thats was unnatural to their body to make themselves feel better.

Then to top it off, they try and force everybody else into accepting them when they can’t even accept themselves.

It’s clearly a mental illness.

But to each their own, I guess.
                    Wouldn't people getting breast implants or other plastic surgery be mentally ill too

Comment

Originally posted by Phenom View Post
                      Wouldn't people getting breast implants or other plastic surgery be mentally ill too
                      Well, I would say most are definitely insecure which if dwelled upon could lead to a mental illness.

However, in this case (since you’re comparing them), no. I’m sure you could understand the difference between the two.

Comment

Working...
                      X