Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Horrifying photos of obama’s illegal alien facilities the media refuses to show you

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Vlad_ View Post
    Why are you twisting it?
    That's what superfans do.

Like I say, they put party loyalty over everything.

You're seeing Dunn illustrate the concept beautifully.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxfan83 View Post
      I think the difference in those pics is during the Obama administration many of those kids in the pics came unaccompanied. This current administration is taking away the kids from their families in order to prosecute the adults. Either way, Immigration has been a problem for a very long time, shame on past administrations for letting things go as long as it has and for leaving things for a guy like Trump. Theres plenty of ways things couldve been taken care of with more lenient/moderate presidents but it wasnt.
      Your post is false. People using kids who are not even their own to try and cross the border and get pity is on the rise. People crossing outside of border checkpoints, but instead sneaking in and getting caught, that is what causes that separation. If they cross at a checkpoint and demand asylum, following the legal procedures, nobody separates them from their kids. Do it illegally, and then it's like any other case. They are separated awaiting court.

Trump was very lenient. He proposed great deals to immigration reform, but they included the wall. Democrats blocked it every time.

In the meantime, the law is being enforced. Don't want kids to suffer? Don't do illegal **** while bringing your kids along.

Comment

Why are you twisting it?

The media did not care when kids were "locked up" under Obama, although it was and still is temporary holding. These photos recently circulated all around Twitter and social media by high profile media members, blaming Trump for it.

When it turned out these photos were actually from 2014, they all deleted their Tweets and posts, and then crickets. Zero outburst about how this happened under Obama and under policies he implemented, kids were able to be detained for up to months.

Here's a closer look at the actual truth:
        Twisting what? I have long pointed out Obama 's record on deportation in threads in the lounge so none of this is news to me. I am fully aware of the treatment.

The question is why didn't the guys at Fox, Breitbart, and all the other alt right sites you frequent not say anything when Obama did this? Answer, because doing so would mean all the BS spewed from you guys saying "Obama didn't care about America" etc was untrue.

Yet now you want to bring it up because Trump is getting criticized. GTFOH!

I think Boxsfan83's point is important.
        Last edited by The Big Dunn; 06-20-2018, 10:08 AM.

Comment

Let's not forget a key fact about those pictures.

Not only did the press trot those pics out and blame Trump for them despite knowing those pics being taken during Obama's reign, they hid those very pics while Obama was president.

Pathetic when the press is engaging in team loyalty antics like this. Absolutely pathetic.

Comment

Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
            Let's not forget a key fact about those pictures.

Not only did the press trot those pics out and blame Trump for them despite knowing those pics being taken during Obama's reign, they hid those very pics while Obama was president.

Pathetic when the press is engaging in team loyalty antics like this. Absolutely pathetic.
            Fox, Breitbart, Drudge and all the other alt right and white nationalist sites you Trump guys love never posted these pics or talked about this.

They did this and hid these picture because posting them would disprove all the BS those networks/sites spewed about Obama not caring about the US and all the other ridiculous crap.

Stop trying to blame mainstream media sites for the failures of the sites you support.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
              I can't speak for individual people that are hypocritical. To act like that is all Dems is ridiculous. As for me, I have long pointed out Obama 's record on deportation in threads in the lounge so none of this is news to me. I am fully aware of the treatment.

The question is why didn't the guys at Fox, Breitbart, and all the other alt right sites you frequent not say anything when Obama did this? Answer, because doing so would mean all the BS spewed from you guys saying "Obama didn't care about America" etc was untrue.

Yet now you want to bring it up because Trump is getting criticized. GTFOH!

I think Boxsfan83's point is important.
              I am not criticizing Obama nor Trump, simply pointing out that all this was already happening under Obama. I have no issue with any of this.

The people to BLAME are the parents crossing ILLEGALLY, with their children, putting them at risk. People sending out children unaccompanied. People using children not even their own to try and sneak in the US.

The people crossing LEGALLY are not subjected to the same measures.

I made this thread to point out the mainstream Left media's hypocrisy of using the issue now to simply throw more negativity at Trump. They don't give a **** about those kids, it's nothing more than a reason to criticize Trump. While being totally quiet about it when this all happened under Obama.

I have no problem with those facilities to temporarily detain those people that come illegally. They're swarming into the country illegally like an uncontrolled diarrhea. If it was up to me I would not detain them. Simply send them all back to Mexico right away, as that is the country they use to cross to get to the USA.

Comment

I am not criticizing Obama nor Trump, simply pointing out that all this was already happening under Obama. I have no issue with any of this.

The people to BLAME are the parents crossing ILLEGALLY, with their children, putting them at risk. People sending out children unaccompanied. People using children not even their own to try and sneak in the US.

The people crossing LEGALLY are not subjected to the same measures.

I made this thread to point out the mainstream Left media's hypocrisy of using the issue now to simply throw more negativity at Trump. They don't give a **** about those kids, it's nothing more than a reason to criticize Trump. While being totally quiet about it when this all happened under Obama.

I have no problem with those facilities to temporarily detain those people that come illegally. They're swarming into the country illegally like an uncontrolled diarrhea. If it was up to me I would not detain them. Simply send them all back to Mexico right away, as that is the country they use to cross to get to the USA.
                The mainstream media aren't the hypocrites Vlad, the alt right media you support are. They went at Obama in every way, yet didn't point this stuff out because it would contradict the narrative they created. The Daily Caller isn't a mainstream, pro Dem site.

Obama didn't broadcast how he dealt with illegals. Meanwhile, Trump has made it a staple of his re election. Obama also didn't lie about it, which Trump and his surrogates have, acting like he is covering something up or hiding something ( look at how they control access to the sites by the media like this is a communist country).

You will not admit it but this is clearly by design-his supporters are more active and engaged when they are manipulated into believing the media is treating Trump unfairly. Just look at you and the other Trumpers in this thread.

If you are glad this is happening then give Obama credit for all the work he did to deport illegals in as humane a way possible rather then celebrate Trump for doing it in a way that galvanizes his base.

Comment

Your post is false. People using kids who are not even their own to try and cross the border and get pity is on the rise. People crossing outside of border checkpoints, but instead sneaking in and getting caught, that is what causes that separation. If they cross at a checkpoint and demand asylum, following the legal procedures, nobody separates them from their kids. Do it illegally, and then it's like any other case. They are separated awaiting court.

Trump was very lenient. He proposed great deals to immigration reform, but they included the wall. Democrats blocked it every time.

In the meantime, the law is being enforced. Don't want kids to suffer? Don't do illegal **** while bringing your kids along.
                  lol, geez Vlad, tell me how you really feel? I never said anything about your boy Trump (Our President), in fact I feel the Dems screwed the Dreamers over by not accepting his initial deal, they should've taken it and ran with it. IMO it really screwed those kids (dreamers) over and made me realize the Democratic party is just playing the tit for tat game with the Republicans like the Republicans did during the Obama administration.

Anyways, as far as what I said about those kids in your pics likely being unaccompanied minors, that is not wrong. I remember clear as day during the Obama administration kids were crossing the border unaccompanied, detained, then basically released. I worked for USCIS at this time and every time I logged in at work this was a headline on our intranet page. This administration is catching anyone and everyone BUT its separating its kids from their parents in order to prosecute. Am I wrong?

Now is this administration following the law? From what I read, yes they are. So are they wrong? No they are not. But strictly on a moral standpoint I personally think its wrong. Just how you likely feel bad for a blonde haired blue eyed child that gets mistreated on headline news, I feel bad for the lil brown kid that does, and likely a black person feels the same way for a lil black child. Why? because it hits home.

How would I deal with it? Well for 1, our Federal Prisons are full (Ive worked there too) & our Immigration courts are backlogged. No need to waste tax dollars on either system. Catch the illegals, book them (as criminals), and have adjudicators (USCIS Officers) interview them, if they qualify for what this administration views as asylum than allow them to go through the court process (as a family), if they don't turn them around and send them back (as a family) & because they have been booked they cannot apply for citizenship/residency for 10yrs and if they are caught again trying to re-enter it is now a felony and prison is where they go. But there really isn't a need for all this radical right wing BS. We are a nation of law and order but we also are a nation of opportunity in the pursuit of happiness. No need to make people suffer for wanting a better life.

Comment

Originally posted by Luilun View Post
                    Both were flunky Attorneys who were disbarred Mike was appointed a do-nothing job by Senator Obama . His only job Comunity Organizer
                    and it seems like Barak graduated, became senator and then president because and because he was a damn good yesman at the podium

Comment

lol @ Dunn for claiming that the most viewed news network in America is 'alt right'

This guy spends too much time browsing Occupy Democrats.

Comment

Working...
                      X