Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Horrifying photos of obama’s illegal alien facilities the media refuses to show you

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by -MEGA- View Post
    I’m not convinced of anything. The article you posted has been common knowledge so you’re telling me nothing new.

What do you think happens when a parent commits a crime and there’s nobody there to take the children. I can’t believe you could be this naive.

Maybe we just turn the kid loose on his own then, right? That’s your solution? Letting a kid finish his trek into America solo? Wow...ok

For further context. If you or I go commit a crime and we have our kids, what do you think happens with them? They go into protective services if there’s no family there to get them. But this is brand new..2018 doe...trump doe...

Again, fix the immigration laws so there’s an easier path to citizenship
    What happens right now?

I will tell you, exactly what happened before. Infants and toddlers are not taken away from their parents. Even Trump agreed with me, all Democrats, and most Republicans in Congress as he axed this policy he created. How naïve can you be???

First you agreed with me, then 2 minutes later you say I'm naïve.

Again, Bush 43 and Obama did try to fix the immigration laws, along with most Democrats and a number of Republicans in Congress. It is the hard right that is continuing to block this.

Comment

• Originally posted by .!WAR MIKEY! View Post
      lmfao, weird everywhite boy I met that was half always claimed to be Mexicans etc, even your shocked so you know what it is the majority that are claim to be Mexicans, but yea cool cool.

and .........................

LOOK AT IT
      THIS IS YOUR FUTURE
      YOUR DAUGHTERS FUTURE
      YOUR SONS FUTURE!

I’m gonna live forever!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr.Cool View Post
        What happens right now?

I will tell you, exactly what happened before. Infants and toddlers are not taken away from their parents. Even Trump agreed with me, all Democrats, and most Republicans in Congress as he axed this policy he created. How naïve can you be???

First you agreed with me, then 2 minutes later you say I'm naïve.

Again, Bush 43 and Obama did try to fix the immigration laws, along with most Democrats and a number of Republicans in Congress. It is the hard right that is continuing to block this.
        So what happens to the kids when their parents commit a crime in America? Why are you skirting the question?

It’s the same all over America. Not just the border, you nincompoop

And again, what do you suppose we do with the kids when their parents are arrested?

Comment

So what happens to the kids when their parents commit a crime in America? Why are you skirting the question?

It’s the same all over America. Not just the border, you nincompoop

And again, what do you suppose we do with the kids when their parents are arrested?
          We house them together. That is what happens now. And that is what happened before May of this year.

What part of Trump stopping this program he created, do you not understand? We no longer take infants and toddlers away from their parents for crossing the border.

In this country, if both parents are incarcerated we don't also incarcerate the children. We try to find a relative to take them. If no relative is willing we place the kids in foster care. We do not lock the kids up for their parents committing a crime. We also explain to the children and the parents what is going on. And the parents are entitled to a court-appointed attorney almost immediately upon their arrest.

And when the parents get out, they are reunited with their children and usually have custody restored.

There is no policy, program, or plan to get the immigrant families Trump broke apart back together. Even after they are deported.

It is really not a difficult thing to understand. You must have a learning disability.
          Last edited by Dr.Cool; 06-20-2018, 11:51 PM.

Comment

• This is truly one of the most difficult issues there is..

I really don’t have an answer but to cut all public aid.. I don’t mind immigrants, I just don’t want to pay for them

I was never a supporter of the “wall”

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr.Cool View Post
              We house them together. That is what happens now. And that is what happened before May of this year.

What part of Trump stopping this program he created, do you not understand? We no longer take infants and toddlers away from their parents for crossing the border.

In this country, if both parents are incarcerated we don't also incarcerate the children. We try to find a relative to take them. If no relative is willing we place the kids in foster care. We do not lock the kids up for their parents committing a crime. We also explain to the children and the parents what is going on. And the parents are entitled to a court-appointed attorney almost immediately upon their arrest.

And when the parents get out, they are reunited with their children and usually have custody restored.

There is no policy, program, or plan to get the immigrant families Trump broke apart back together. Even after they are deported.

It is really not a difficult thing to understand. You must have a learning disability.
              What part of following the law don’t you understand? Are you suggesting we place the kids into foster care? Where should they be housed in the meantime? Do we just let them go free, alone? Why should they get treated any different than the common American that breaks the law, kids?

Can you answer these questions? Cause that’s what you’re asking for right, special privilege?
              Last edited by -MEGA-; 06-20-2018, 11:59 PM.

Comment

No it didn’t start with trump. It was already a written law that’s been on the books since 2008. Trump just imposed said law to its fullest extent. Hence “zero tolerance” to exploit how ****ty the immigration laws are and how nobody wants to do anything about it.

Do you think trump just wrote the laws or made them up on the fly or something?

How would a law like that get through congress under trump? Hell, he can barely get the lunch menu approved through Congress cause the damn dems go against everything outta spite.
                There was no law that said they should separate children. Perhaps what you mean is that there was an existing law that Trump interpreted in his own, much stricter, "no tolerance" way, and that led to children being separated from their families (seems that is what you're saying above anyway). Still, this is due to Trump's decisions, and not due to the law.

But are you really suggesting that Trump purposely separated these children for the soul purpose of proving that the law was asinine so that he can go back and change it? You can't be serious about that, right? That's precisely why I thought your first post MUST be sarcasm.

"Let's sit toddlers in cages away from their parents for an extended period of time. That will help to change this darn law that separates toddlers from parents though it was never interpreted in a way that led to the separation of toddlers from parents until I interpreted it that way."

Come on, dude. Really? This was a HUGE blunder by the Trump administration. I just read an article that even Huckabee was fed up with trying to defend it.

Comment

What part of following the law don’t you understand? Are you suggesting we place the kids into foster care? Where should they be housed in the meantime? Do we just let them go free, alone? Why should they get treated any different than the common American that breaks the law, kids?

Can you answer these questions? Cause that’s what you’re asking for right, special privilege?
                  These crazy lefties care more about illegals than citizens.

Let that sink in.......

Anyway, most Americans approve of strong border regulation, so if these idiots think that this issue will affect Trump's ratings in any way, they're in for an unpleasant surprise.

Trump 2020 via landslide.

Comment

• Originally posted by Paddy Mashdown View Post

Let that sink in.......

Anyway, most Americans approve of strong border regulation, so if these idiots think that this issue will affect Trump's ratings in any way, they're in for an unpleasant surprise.

Unless another Hillary Clinton is running against him, I don't see Trump winning. She was just terrible at being a politician.

Comment

• Originally posted by SunSpace
                      Quote:

Originally Posted by Paddy Mashdown

Let that sink in.......

Unless another Hillary Clinton is running against him, I don't see Trump winning. She was just terrible at being a politician.
                      Who else have they got? Joe Biden who likes sniffing little girls hair? Elizabeth Warren who claims she's a native Indian? Crazy Bernie? Trump will destroy them.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Working...
                      X