No announcement yet.

ICE separating parents from children at the border

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by THEFRESHBRAWLER View Post
    Ok which leads me to my next question. What laws did Obama pass that trump is enforcing? He is a big boy I think he can answer questions for his self. Because I don’t believe trump is enforcing anything from Obama’s policies.
    Dude, he didn't only cite Obama. He cited other presidents before Obama. Keep up.

Don't repeat your strawman, take it down.

How about we flip the script and you start citing new immigration laws Trump has signed. If you can't cite any, Trump's obviously only enforcing existing laws.

Comment

Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
      Y'all just remember, Obama did this too.

Those pics of kids in cages was during Obama's reign. Where was all this outrage then??

Not only did the press not cover it, they hid it. Then when Trump took office they tried assigning it to Trump.

And yet the grubers bought it hook, line, and sinker.
      This is not Obama vs Trump lol. Grow up. All they need to do is find better living conditions for the kids and clean the place up a little bit. We have to enforce our immigration laws just like all the other countries

Comment

Dude, he didn't only cite Obama. He cited other presidents before Obama. Keep up.

Don't repeat your strawman, take it down.

How about we flip the script and you start citing new immigration laws Trump has signed. If you can't cite any, Trump's obviously only enforcing existing laws.
        1]Dude, he didn't only cite Obama. He cited other presidents before Obama. Keep up.

And that’s fine and dandy but I want to know which ones of Obama’s he’s enforcing. Then after that I’ll ask him about the prior presidents. Mind your business and don’t jump in other people’s conversations like a sassy female. Trump is not your father you will never meet him and if you did he’d probably treat you like a bum. Calm down and stop being so sensitive over Trump. Your obsession is becoming weird

Comment

This is not Obama vs Trump lol. Grow up.
          I didn't say it was Obama vs Trump.

I pointed out the double standard by the superfans in terms of deportation. Superfans like you, apparently.

You're still not keeping up.

Do we need to use smaller words or something??

Comment

1]Dude, he didn't only cite Obama. He cited other presidents before Obama. Keep up.

And that’s fine and dandy but I want to know which ones of Obama’s he’s enforcing. Then after that I’ll ask him about the prior presidents. Mind your business and don’t jump in other people’s conversations like a sassy female. Trump is not your father you will never meet him and if you did he’d probably treat you like a bum. Calm down and stop being so sensitive over Trump. Your obsession is becoming weird
            If you're down to insults, you've conceded the debate.

Care to try again, but in an adult manner?

Comment

You've been here since 2013.

Yet not a word from you about Obama deporting more illegals than Bush, or him putting kids in cages.

I wonder why.

Comment

You've been here since 2013.

Yet not a word from you about Obama deporting more illegals than Bush, or him putting kids in cages.

I wonder why.
                Same can be said to you. Have you given obama credit for deporting more illegals than trump?

Comment

I didn't say it was Obama vs Trump.

I pointed out the double standard by the superfans in terms of deportation. Superfans like you, apparently.

What does double standards have to do with me and op discussion? I asked him what policy is Trump enforcing that was created by Obama. Then you started having a panic attack and crying like a girl. Put your Trump Pom-poms down for a minute and actually read the post before you get all sensitive.
                  Do you need to go back and finish school to strengthen your reading comprehension skills?

Comment

If you're down to insults, you've conceded the debate.

Care to try again, but in an adult manner?
                    You just don’t have a response. Just admit it. You jumped in a conversation that had nothing to do with you and started talking about something totally different than what me and op were discussing.

Comment

Superfans like you, apparently.

But he’s crying about insults lmaoooo This dude needs help. Insult someone first then complain when they do the same. Get some thicker skin you’re to sensitive especially about Trump

Comment

Working...
                      X