Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Donald Trump: "May the Space Force be with you"

I can't stop laughing at this.

Comment

Sh^t man thats solid actually. Space should be militarized up. I mean I think it is already with some of the things these satilittes can do these days, but yea maybe it should be an official military branch too. I like it

Comment

More like Spaceballs

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
          Sh^t man thats solid actually. Space should be militarized up. I mean I think it is already with some of the things these satilittes can do these days, but yea maybe it should be an official military branch too. I like it
          Waste of money just like Star Wars under Reagan.

Comment

Back in the early 2000s, the Commander of Air Force Space Command was already referring to the Air Force as the "Air and Space Force". The Air Force is largely responsible for Satellite launches, radar development, and missile launches, so it makes sense.

Comment

Hopefully we set up a moon base to attack aliens from!

Comment

Originally posted by 5burowz View Post
                Waste of money just like Star Wars under Reagan.
                How so?

Militarizing space is gonna happen. Might as well be the first one with a "space army" no? Space is a pretty solid vantage point to view sh^t going down on the Earth. Being able to attack or use aggressive tactics via space would be huge for any country.

And I mean we have already done so with our spying technology surely. We can probably see a tattoo on a ISIS's dudes ass while he's taking a sh^t from some satellite we got already up there. I'd say thats already the beginning to militarizing space so its only going to get more serious cuz its a wide open area.

I guess I can see what you mean depending on what it means to militarize space for you, but again I think its already happening & its only going to be happening more in the future so you either jump on it or you get left behind. And with all these companies in the US with specs on mining comets & various things that we cruise by at some point I think you are gonna need more authority & force in space backing up the economy at some point sooner or later.

Comment

hell yeah hopefully i'm still young enough to enlist for trump's security space force on his moon base.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
                    Militarizing space is gonna happen.
                    No it won't. There's a reason we haven't been back to the moon in more than 40 years.

Comment

Working...
                    X