No announcement yet.

BPP: "There are huge changes coming to the site in the coming months."

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Zero Delay View Post
    More Poosey holes taking over the scene!
    I just got a admin dude I think PMing me saying they are gonna change the name of the site to BoxingP#ssies.com.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
      They gonna turn this site into a slack channel or something probably lol.

I've been noticing with a few of the podcasts I listen to they've started closing forums & opening these slack/discort/etc type channels. Duncan Trussell just did this recently iirc.

You’re opinions are not worth shīt.
      Last edited by COVID-19; 06-17-2018, 07:01 PM.

Comment

I've not been on a mainstream forum. What does that sh^t even look like? What can't you do there that we can do here?

I've mainly only posted on a couple other boxing sites + JRE (before they closed up shop) & none were THAT PC. JRE specifically.
        People think the mods here are crap they’d be 10 times worse if it was mainstream lol. Probably no more done. No more Mexican jokes. No more calling butler butrer

Comment

Pedo elites are taking over!

Comment

Oswald didnt shoot jfk.

Comment

Originally posted by Zero Delay View Post
              You’re opinions are not worth shīt.
              Mfers been doing that you dipsh^t. Its not an opinion its some sh^t people are doing. Why couldn't any site do that if they wanted?

JRE had as big or bigger a following on his site & he just took his forum down completely & ain't open sh^t.

This site COULD just became a boxing news site too. Or they could merk the whole site cuz they are trying to get traffic to some other boxing site they own. Or combine it with some other site they own.

We speculating mfer. Lots of sh^t is possible.

Comment

Mfers been doing that you dipsh^t. Its not an opinion its some sh^t people are doing. Why couldn't any site do that if they wanted?

JRE had as big or bigger a following on his site & he just took his forum down completely & ain't open sh^t.

This site COULD just became a boxing news site too. Or they could merk the whole site cuz they are trying to get traffic to some other boxing site they own. Or combine it with some other site they own.

We speculating mfer. Lots of sh^t is possible.

It doesn’t matter! Big media taking over!

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
                  Well said.........
                  Thanks bro I actually appreciate that. Most people usually the uneducated about what I mentioned scream. Conspiracy theory etc etc.

Fun fact the cia created the term conspiracy theory/theorist in the 1970s as a way of alienating individuals or groups that exposed certain truths or ideas against the status quo.

The reason it works is that at least half the world's population is kept so busy in our day to day lives we get brainwashed into conformity and being in constant worry about money and general living.

Plus certain belief systems and behaviours are subconsciously pushed into our pysche in subtle ways not everyones affected of course. then there's fluoride in the water supply.

It calcifies our pineal glands the link to the spiritual plane/dimensions. But that's a whole different topic.

They want us dumbed down enough to not rebel collectively and realise how badly they are fuking us over in all aspects of our lives.

There is an element of control everywhere we look yet we're given a false vein of freedom but continue to live within the confines of a man made law? And a lifelong prisoner to man made currency? That's not freedom man we need to unite instead of being so divided and isolated. And materialistic and greedy.

The elite keep us smart enough to work for them/the system until dementia kicks in and we're too old to create a change.

We don't have to time to ponder what life is really all about which is where a certain percentage of us come into play.

We use critical thinking, question everything. Truth seekers essentially, but we are ostracised from being vocal in public as the whole system is geared towards obedience. And ridiculing anyone with abstract (real) truths about society in general and certain society's that work in the shadows the masons etc.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr dimensional View Post
                    Thanks bro I actually appreciate that. Most people usually the uneducated about what I mentioned scream. Conspiracy theory etc etc.

Fun fact the cia created the term conspiracy theory/theorist in the 1970s as a way of alienating individuals or groups that exposed certain truths or ideas against the status quo.

The reason it works is that at least half the world's population is kept so busy in our day to day lives we get brainwashed into conformity and being in constant worry about money and general living.

Plus certain belief systems and behaviours are subconsciously pushed into our pysche in subtle ways not everyones affected of course. then there's fluoride in the water supply.

It calcifies our pineal glands the link to the spiritual plane/dimensions. But that's a whole different topic.

They want us dumbed down enough to not rebel collectively and realise how badly they are fuking us over in all aspects of our lives.

There is an element of control everywhere we look yet we're given a false vein of freedom but continue to live within the confines of a man made law? And a lifelong prisoner to man made currency? That's not freedom man we need to unite instead of being so divided and isolated. And materialistic and greedy.

The elite keep us smart enough to work for them/the system until dementia kicks in and we're too old to create a change.

We don't have to time to ponder what life is really all about which is where a certain percentage of us come into play.

We use critical thinking, question everything. Truth seekers essentially, but we are ostracised from being vocal in public as the whole system is geared towards obedience. And ridiculing anyone with abstract (real) truths about society in general and certain society's that work in the shadows the masons etc.
                    Are there conspiracy theories that you don't believe in?

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
                      Are there conspiracy theories that you don't believe in?
                      Yes many, would it shock you that many governments have groups of people working for them called disinformation agents? There job is to infiltrate sites and public forums, chat mediums to shut down and in most cases spread lies and misinformation amongst factual?

Ive researched since my teens and have only understood the big picture by piecing together information from many different sources. And dismissing anything that doesn't fit.

To be honest alot of reading materials like books can give you great knowledge and insights for example look up Robert Monroe. He discovered methods to journey out of the body using the pineal gland as I mentioned earlier. Trust me it's real read all 3 of his books. If it's certifys him at all. he built an institute in the 80s that still exists today. The military have employed him to teach his methods in the past he's died gone into the next life now.

Trust me the one biggest thing I learnt is that this world isn't what it seems there's more to life then money, work, bills, material possessions.
                      https://www.monroeinstitute.org

Comment

Working...
                      X