Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How Much do you Need to Earn to Afford a Modest Apartment in Your State?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by A.K View Post
    It’s a distorted avg is what the point is bruh..
    You keep saying the area code. I'm talking zip codes. Those areas you named all have different zip codes.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
      Its $18.85 where I'm at now which is 26cents higher than for the state.

Oddly its the exact same, $18.85, where I used to live in NY, although thats $12ish cheaper then the state. Upstate NY is a lot cheaper all around from my understanding so not surprised with that massive drop off.

And its mad cheap where I grew up back in Michigan, $14.04, which is $2.81 cheaper then the rest of the state. Thats kinda surprising cuz we are on the beach + I heard there are a lot more well to do people moving that way & I know a lot of expensive houses have been built in the last decade.
      You live in Vegas right? Housing is mad cheap over there 2 story 4 bedroom home for 200k

Comment

How do you define modest apartment? I live in LA, which is expensive as hell. My zip code came up at $30/hourly.

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
          You keep saying the area code. I'm talking zip codes. Those areas you named all have different zip codes.
          $29.62 I just don’t believe that 90043

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
            Its $18.85 where I'm at now which is 26cents higher than for the state.

Oddly its the exact same, $18.85, where I used to live in NY, although thats $12ish cheaper then the state. Upstate NY is a lot cheaper all around from my understanding so not surprised with that massive drop off.

And its mad cheap where I grew up back in Michigan, $14.04, which is $2.81 cheaper then the rest of the state. Thats kinda surprising cuz we are on the beach + I heard there are a lot more well to do people moving that way & I know a lot of expensive houses have been built in the last decade.
            Did you click on the area? It gives a more detailed breakdown. This is the area I grew up in

Comment

$29.62 I just don’t believe that 90043
              Click on the area and it gives a more detailed breakdown

Comment

You live in Vegas right? Housing is mad cheap over there 2 story 4 bedroom home for 200k
                Yep. And they are building like crazy right now which I'd assume should lower prices overall more.

Comment

Originally posted by $tate of Mind View Post
                  How do you define modest apartment? I live in LA, which is expensive as hell. My zip code came up at $30/hourly.
                  I'll say this. I pay less than $900 a month for a 3bdrm w/ a fenced in back yard, attached garage, finished basement, on a cul de sac.

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
                    Did you click on the area? It gives a more detailed breakdown. This is the area I grew up in

Oh sh^t no. I didn't see all that. Interesting stats. Motherf#ck at that 48% poverty rate.

Comment

My state is $20.54
                      My zip code is $34.04

Seems fairly accurate.

Comment

Working...
                      X