No announcement yet.

Lakers still a ****show. 5 seasons playoff drought. Pathetic

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lakers still a ****show. 5 seasons playoff drought. Pathetic

Their only hope to make it to playoff next season if legoat goes there. Meanwhile Celtics just had game 7 eastern finals with a bunch of rookies.

To me its not the playoff drought thats concerning. Thats gonna happen as you transition from the old stars.

Its that Lonzo had an uneven/disapointing rookie year.

He is their future.

There was like 6 or 7 rookies who played better then him last season.

Comment

Lonzo Ball is Lakers future? Smh

Comment

LeBron James, Paul George, and Demarcus Cousins coming to my Home town Team Lakers.

Comment

Originally posted by RomanReigns View Post
          LeBron James, Paul George, and Demarcus Cousins coming to my Home town Team Lakers.
          In your Dreams Team.

Comment

Hopefully they keep LeBron away from my Lakers. We don’t need an aging superstar/GM who’s going to trade the whole team away and get the coach fired. Celtics needed that lol they’ve one ONE ring in the last 30+ years. The only rookie in the Celtics starting line up was Jayson Tatum..nice try doe

Comment

Originally posted by THEFRESHBRAWLER View Post
              Hopefully they keep LeBron away from my Lakers. We don’t need an aging superstar/GM who’s going to trade the whole team away and get the coach fired. Celtics needed that lol they’ve one ONE ring in the last 30+ years. The only rookie in the Celtics starting line up was Jayson Tatum..nice try doe
              Coz guys with 1 year exp are not rookies smh.. i'm not talking about rookie of the year eligibilty doe

Comment

The Lakers ownership has been somewhat incompetent.

Comment

Originally posted by B.UTLER View Post
                  Coz guys with 1 year exp are not rookies smh.. i'm not talking about rookie of the year eligibilty doe
                  What tf are you talking about? Who are the rookies the Celtics had that contributed. You’re not even making sense. Do you even watch basketball lol

Comment

Originally posted by THEFRESHBRAWLER View Post
                    What tf are you talking about? Who are the rookies the Celtics had that contributed. You’re not even making sense. Do you even watch basketball lol
                    Hey idiot when i said rookie i didnt mean like 1st time in nba. Guys only 1 or 2 years in nba are "rookies".

Youre an idiot if i have to tell you most of the guys that went game 7 with lebron are "rookies"

Idiot

Comment

Working...
                    X