No announcement yet.

I have a Tinder date in literally an hour

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SunSpace View Post
    Lol, for the record thewhitegirl actually exists, but I understand the issue with having a female on here that trolls people back as much as she does.

As to the rest of them, thank you, I tried to make them fit in, but they should've been somewhat obvious due to the comedy. Currently, though, this is the only account I'm using/have.
    Dude you are batshlt crazy huh....

Comment

Originally posted by GrandmasterWang View Post
      I'm not sure that thing would be considered "people" any more.

I'm hoping that was a fake profile. The profile and picture combination was so disturbing I actually showed my wife who hates scary stuff.
      It's the haircut that scared me and the description. What the actual fuk is a pansexual? Someone who works as a prospector and has a fetish for the gold pan used for sifting?

Comment

Originally posted by DARKSEID View Post
        Dude you are batshlt crazy huh....
        Well, they were out of necessity; I took objection to what I deemed were unfair practices. Now, I'm more practical, since I understand it's not a general website.

Comment

Originally posted by CHOWWOKKA View Post
          Let me guess.... you already fed the geese a couple of times too
          I bought her a car.

Joking. I never met her before and was just excited she would come over to my house to suck my TWC

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
            I bought her a car.

Joking. I never met her before and was just excited she would come over to my house to suck my TWC
            Maybe she was just afraid that possibly you were a bad person or something. Are you going to send her a message asking why she didn't show up?

Lol this reminds me of when thewhitegirl and I tried making friends, and no one actually wanted to hang out with us despite claiming they did, since we were the town bums riding around on bicycles. I got kinda mad one time and said something to a girl. Nothing bad, but I bet you she had a good laugh at how it actually hurt my feelings. XD. I still don't have friends, since I live isolated, and, well, people are complicated, to put it lightly.

Comment

Just make sure when going for a date that "she" doesn't have a d1ck..

Comment

Matched with another fatty.

She will probably break my heart too 💔

Comment

Matched with another fatty.

She will probably break my heart too ��
                  It's bad enough when the hot skinny babes stand you up...but when the moo-cows do it that has to severely damage the ego. Just to be safe ...tell her you have lots of ice cream.

Comment

Originally posted by jaded View Post
                    It's bad enough when the hot skinny babes stand you up...but when the moo-cows do it that has to severely damage the ego. Just to be safe ...tell her you have lots of ice cream.
                    Yeah it wouldn't matter if some hot chick turned me down.

I can't get rejected by a 🐄 that was a new low (didnt think it was possible)

Comment

Yeah it wouldn't matter if some hot chick turned me down.

I can't get rejected by a �� that was a new low (didnt think it was possible)
                      Tell her you just ordered 3 extra-large pizzas with everything on it and you have a gallon of Baskin/Robbins in the freezer and a few pies in the fridge..she'll show up for sure.

Comment

Working...
                      X