No announcement yet.

Would you Eff with a panda?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Would you Eff with a panda?

They seem like placid creatures but are essentially bears. Would you fist one if it charged at you. I'd run off not going to lie I'd be straight off tar ah.

I've seen them fight firsthand I went in to enemy territory (China) to a sanctuary and saw two Pandas..they chirped.

Then fought ferociously after 5 minutes all I saw was entrails I felt shocked, violated sort of numb to it all. I was speechless I ate crickets with the sanctuary manager we cried and listened to nik kershaws - don't let the sun go down on me.

Those Pandas fought valiantly until the end literally internal organs were over everything even the crickets we ate.

I would be willing to go back into China and become an ambassador for pandas and such animals but I havent got the financial carrot dangling infront of my nose for added motivation. If I'm honest.
    Last edited by King Arthur; 06-12-2018, 05:19 PM.

I would knock a panda the **** out.

But I like our Eff Pandas he's intelligent.

Comment

I would try to communicate with them, let them know I'm a peaceful being of Buddhist faith.
      I think I would gain their respect, and they would gain mine.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
        I would knock a panda the **** out.

But I like our Eff Pandas he's intelligent.
        Beer I know your a militant bro, but these Pandas man... This a snippet from BBC

A panda can deliver one of the highest bite forces of any carnivore. But appearances can be deceptive and it would be a mistake to get too close to a wild panda. Even in captivity, where pandas are used to being cooed over by humans, they can be dangerous.
        BBC - Earth - The truth about giant pandas

Comment

Originally posted by Julia Slobberts View Post
          I would try to communicate with them, let them know I'm a peaceful being of Buddhist faith.
          I know what you mean bro communicate with it telepathically. But I feel this would happen. There too instinctual

https://youtu.be/oMpgcfiC3p4

Comment

Originally posted by Julia Slobberts View Post
            Hahahahahahahaha man, I've found an actual video of you initiating first contact with the panda.
            https://youtu.be/d-flWUK3XtY

Comment

Originally posted by Dr dimensional View Post
              Hahahahahahahaha man, I've found an actual video of you initiating first contact with the panda.
              https://youtu.be/d-flWUK3XtY

Haha, the panda would be in for one hell of a wrastlin' match if he came at me like that!

Comment

They should let them dye out.

Biggest waste of money trying to prevent their extinction.

Comment

You don't mess with an animal that has claws that big.. they might look cuddly but mofos are heavy and razor sharp claws.. so yeah, they'll fuk you up..

Comment

Working...
                  X