Cyberpunk 2077 Trailer released

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cyberpunk 2077 Trailer released

Game of the decade baby here we go

Ain't played a game in forever, but kinda like when you read a book & say sh^t someone is gonna make a movie of this one day I can watch a video game trailer nowadays & say someone is gonna make a movie off this game one day. And thats exactly what this looks like.

When VR gets introduced to the movie going experience (or home theater if movie theaters die, I don't think they will but who knows) you could damn near make a hybrid movie/game type event that would be the new thing kids are getting excited for.

Comment

Not aware of this series. But since it’s from the developpers of the Witcher series, I have very high expectations.

Comment

If it's anything like Witcher 3, it may be.

It's probably coming out 2020 though. The game has been in development for 5-6 years at this point and we still never got a game play trailer. The journalists at E3 have a chance to play it though, in an exclusive closed play session by the developers but they may be subject to an Non-disclosure agreement so they probably can't comment on it openly.

Comment

Originally posted by Vlad_ View Post
          Not aware of this series. But since it’s from the developpers of the Witcher series, I have very high expectations.
          Projekt red is the best damn developer in the world. They're the Lebron james of video games.

I just beat blood and wine after beatng witcher 3 a year and a half ago and it's even ****ing better than the main game.

Projekt red keeps evolving and pushing out better content, so i'm expecting the best with every new release, plus this has been in development for half a decade already.

Comment

Originally posted by DARKSEID View Post
            Projekt red is the best damn developer in the world. They're the Lebron james of video games.

I just beat blood and wine after beatng witcher 3 a year and a half ago and it's even ****ing better than the main game.

Projekt red keeps evolving and pushing out better content, so i'm expecting the best with every new release, plus this has been in development for half a decade already.
            I don’t play a lot, but when I do, I love rpg games. Long story lines, plenty of sidequests in big open world environments, started because of Fallout 2, which was I think to be the best game p4p.
            Currently into AC Origins.

Comment

Looks pretty fire tbh

Comment

Witcher 3 tie in.

“The world where Eredin couldn’t find you, what was it like?”

“You wouldn’t believe me if I told you.”

“Try me.”

“People there had metal on their heads, waged war from a distance, using things similar to megascopes, and there were no horses, everyone had their own flying ship instead.”

“Ciri, stop fooling around.”

“Told you you wouldn’t believe m...ah we should’ve stayed there.”

Comment

Originally posted by DARKSEID View Post
                  Game of the decade baby here we go

I'm guessing you are a Witcher fan...

Comment

Loved the Witcher series, but I don't know what to think of this latest trailer, feels a lot less noir than the original teaser.

Comment

Working...
                    X