Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

'No Gays Allowed': Hardware store emboldened by Supreme Court cake ruling hangs...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lomasexual View Post
    I wonder if he also denies service to people with tattoos? Or those who wear mixed fabrics? Or those who work on Sundays? Or cut their hair around the temples? Or divorcees?

Some churches need to be recognised as hate groups masquerading as religions.
    religious groups are the biggest haters. they hate everyone not a part of them.

Comment

Meh, I honestly have no issue with it. I support freedom of business and market economics.

Plenty of places for gays to buy hardware.

Some people might get triggered by this but the hardware religious nut is ultimately just reducing his potential customer base and bottom line.

If I saw a place that said "No super good-looking and successful males allowed" I'd just think ok.... I'm not welcome here and buy my stuff somewhere else.

Let this religious guy have his discriminatory hardware store.... It's his store and it's not like he has a monopoly on hardware.

Comment

Originally posted by GrandmasterWang View Post
        Meh, I honestly have no issue with it. I support freedom of business and market economics.

Plenty of places for gays to buy hardware.

Some people might get triggered by this but the hardware religious nut is ultimately just reducing his potential customer base and bottom line.

If I saw a place that said "No super good-looking and successful males allowed" I'd just think ok.... I'm not welcome here and buy my stuff somewhere else.

Let this religious guy have his discriminatory hardware store.... It's his store and it's not like he has a monopoly on hardware.
        or better yet, open up their own hardware store (b/u).

being a boss/owner should come with some power.

Comment

Originally posted by Lomasexual View Post
          I wonder if he also denies service to people with tattoos? Or those who wear mixed fabrics? Or those who work on Sundays? Or cut their hair around the temples? Or divorcees?

Some churches need to be recognised as hate groups masquerading as religions.
          gay genes are the most demanding genes out there
          u give them platform and they would take it and use it selflessly

talking about from restroom control to forcing people to call them with the proper pronoun

for me it will cause more trouble when u unprivatize businesses as an owner u will have no rights to refuse business to anyone

for example:
          a dude who makes a lot of noise in ur restaurant and then u will not have the right to kick him out coz there are so many possibilities he can use any descrimination terms he can use

he can say his gay, muslim, black and ur descriminating him
          this will then get a lot of business owner getting sued......

while on the other hand if we continue to let business owners decide, as a customer we can just bring our money to the next business owner who will take it

Comment

Originally posted by Elroy The Great View Post
            or better yet, open up their own hardware store (b/u).

being a boss/owner should come with some power.
            Exactly, they could open up a rival store next door with a sign saying "Unlike the ++++ next door, we invite EVERYONE to shop here and discriminate against No-one".

Add in better selection/prices and they could soon run the anti gay store out of business.

...now that would be a real victory for them and could be done without all this politically correct hoopla.

Comment

Originally posted by GrandmasterWang View Post
              Exactly, they could open up a rival store next door with a sign saying "Unlike the ++++ next door, we invite EVERYONE to shop here and discriminate against No-one".

Add in better selection/prices and they could soon run the anti gay store out of business.

...now that would be a real victory for them and could be done without all this politically correct hoopla.
              if those other people can do it......

jfc, people rather

''golly gee.......that business doesnt want my money ......i must now protest !!!!''

foh

Comment

Originally posted by DoubleLeftH00k View Post
                Then ull see those market closed down pretty quick

Leave business owners decide their fate
                Unless a significant portion of the population doesn't care, which could happen as a result of scapegoating after an economic downturn, for instance. Even in Nazi Germany, the process was gradual against Jews. The problem here is allowing people to act out their prejudices. Religion should not be accepted as an excuse by the government when it violates someone else's rights. If an owner cannot sell cakes or hammers to all people without snooping in on their sexuality, that's some dystopian stuff.

Comment

There's a difference between this guy and the baker. You can't ask someone to bake a gay wedding cake if a core tenet of their belief is that gay marriage is wrong. Unless the gay guy he sells a hammer to plans to stick it up his partner's ass in a degenerate gay sex session then you've got no reason to complain.

Comment

If they’re doing it on religious grounds, one has to respect that. But they have to be consistent and target everyone who violates what Christianity stands for. Meaning those who like to get drunk off of alcohol should be banned too. Those who have cheated on their wife/husband, any one who’s ever hated anyone else, anyone who has ever shown patriotism, anyone who has ever judged another, etc.

They have to be consistend across the board, not just single out ONE thing that Christianity is against. This way their ban gets more respect. As of right now they just look like they hate gays, regardless of religion, but are using their religious beliefs to cover up their hatred and pretend that it’s due to religious beliefs.

Idc of either religion or gays. But religious people, for the most part, are so ass backwards and inconsistent that it’s hard to respect anyone of any religion of any part of the world. Most are just a bunch of ****ed up people full of hatred for others.

Comment

God is a symbol of hate. God attracts all the haters of the world. It’s funny to me though. Like flies to ****.

Comment

Working...
                      X