No announcement yet.

Obama gave Iran access to US financial system

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Lords View Post
    Bush admin stopped supplying fuel oil to NK (which was part of Agreed Framework), so NK kicked inspectors out and restarted its nuclear program.
    Sources please.

Just want to see if this is indeed historical fact, or just your opinion.

Originally posted by Lords View Post
    That remains to be seen, its only right that I give Trump a full term before I address his negotiating skills. But not being able to negotiate a **** star to shut up is an automatic 10 point deduction.
    This is sounding like superfan cheerleading via ducking the question....

Again I ask; comparing the two deals, Obama's Iran deal vs Trump's NK deal, which got better results?

If you can't answer a simple question in an intellectual honest manner, that shows I'm dealing with a superfan.

Let's hope I'm wrong and that you get the correct, and beyond obvious, answer......

Originally posted by Lords View Post
    When Trump says words like "gesture" that doesn't really seem like he actually negotiated there release. NK is just getting desperate because there money is going down the toilet and they need US relations.
    And they are getting desperate due to the Trump sanctions.

You can play semantics, but you can't change the fact Trump got something for nothing, while Obama gave away alot of something for nothing solid in return.

Comment

• Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
      Give me an example of them attempting to do that.
      http://www.bbc.co.uk/religion/religi...fs/black.shtml

Your culture teaches that you are a true Hebrew or of the Lost Tribes of Israel and that white Christians worship the devil and will be oppressed when African jesus returns again, bla bla bla

Now there are different sects but that is the main tenet instilled deep in your genome and why you consciously and/or unconsciuosly love Obama's / Jeremiah Wright's Iranian / anti-Israeli nuke deal
      Last edited by maracho; 06-11-2018, 11:35 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lords View Post
        What money seized are you talking about? Irans had most of there money frozen since the late 70's, Obama froze like only 2 billion in assets because of a bombing in Lebanon that they blamed Iran for. Lemme see these sources of Obama freezing assets due to Iran making good on there threats.
        Wait a minute let me first get this strait. So Barack froze 2 billion in 2016 too and only to fly it all back to Iran in cash the same year ? And then Kerry even admits that lots of it will probably be used toward terrorism. Was Kerry and Obama both on the plane? Oh my, Obama seeming wierder by the post and I'm smelling some funky Persian and Arab Springs kickbacks.

Actually reminds me of three contractors all coincidently named Tom who lost their minds once they started seeing big money. First came the money, then the woman, then the drugs and finally all out depravity. The first Tom was the areas biggest contractor who lost it all including his family. Last time I seen him he was walking down the street wearing only extremely short denim shorts and shaking his arse. Then one day he just disappeared and was never heard of again.
        The 2nd Tom ended up selling all of his dump trucks, excavators, etc deep in the hood for crack. Then he sold his dad's stuff too. Last I heard he was caught staring in a McDonalds window while totally naked.
        The 3rd Tom ended up bringing all kinds of woman to his big beautiful home right in front of his kids and then riding them around on his kid's horses and ATVs. He also tried to get his wife to have orgies with them. He ended up losing everything in a divorce so lived deep in the woods in a tent by a muddy creek. I think he turned part gay too

Anyway me and Siablo have already been discussing it but here is a link for Iran's $100 billion that Obama froze up in 2012

https://www.npr.org/sections/paralle...iran-then-what
        Last edited by maracho; 06-11-2018, 12:13 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by maracho View Post
          http://www.bbc.co.uk/religion/religi...fs/black.shtml

Your culture teaches that you are a true Hebrew or of the Lost Tribes of Israel and that white Christians worship the devil and will be oppressed when African jesus returns again, bla bla bla

Now there are different sects but that is the main tenet instilled deep in your genome and why you consciously and/or unconsciuosly love Obama's / Jeremiah Wright's Iranian / anti-Israeli nuke deal
          I am an Anglican. I was taught no such thing.

Comment

I am an Anglican. I was taught no such thing.
            It doesn't matter rastafari is your culture and society

I was getting worried , You and Lords both disapeared right after posting here early in the morning.
            Last edited by maracho; 06-11-2018, 12:24 PM.

Comment

I was getting worried , You and Lords both disapeared right after posting here early in the morning.

It doesn't matter rastafari is your culture society
              Red - why were you worrried?

Dominant culture was and is Christianity.

Comment

Just a term

Yeah a Jah hova's Witness like sect called Rastafari

Comment

Just a term

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post

Siablo is a Mohammad beech

He does not believe
                  Jesus > Mohammad

Comment

Just a term

Just a term?

Dominant denomination is probably baptist.

Comment

• Originally posted by DoubleLeftH00k View Post
                      Siablo is a Mohammad beech

He does not believe
                      Jesus > Mohammad
                      That's the rastafari in him. Obama's Jeremiah Wright and Rastafari associate white people and their God with slave trading Babylon even though Babel Babylon was built by a black man
                      Last edited by maracho; 06-11-2018, 01:22 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X