No announcement yet.

Obama gave Iran access to US financial system

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lords View Post
    I've already addressed this with you but apparently you still don't get it for some odd reason. To say we "got nothing in return" is idiotic. The point of the deal isn't to receive rather to PREVENT, prevent Iran from nuclear weapon development. We give you your money back and you will allow random IAEA inspections to occur so we know you're not making nuclear weapons. Also, IAEA inspections had already begun and Iran was passing every single one of them. This isn't astrophysics, its easy understand these things.
    You're getting more smug and repeating yourself, but ignoring my points.

That, or you are saying we gave them something 'solid', in the form of cash, and we got back their word they'd keep their promise.

That's successful negotiating????

You keep bringing up North Korea releasing US hostages like Trump actually negotiated for there release. Trump himself said he "viewed this as a positive GESTURE of goodwill". Look up what the word "gesture" means. The North just released the prisoners to ease tensions in prep for talks. All Trump did was talk shlt on twitter.
    Red herring.

It's not the "why" of what happened, it's about what happened.

I said we got our hostages back and we gave no concessions in return.

Even accepting every word you just said, that doesn't even challenge, much less refute my statement.

Don't argue just to argue, please.

I must ask, did you listen to Pompeo's news conference today?

Comment

Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
      You're getting more smug and repeating yourself, but ignoring my points.

That, or you are saying we gave them something 'solid', in the form of cash, and we got back their word they'd keep their promise.

That's successful negotiating????
      We get IEAU inspections in there to prevent nuclear weapons from being made, that's what we get and wanted.

I said we got our hostages back and we gave no concessions in return.
      Ok so this isn't a negotiated "deal" that we have here so stop throwing this around when we're talking about the Iran deal.
      Last edited by Lords; 06-07-2018, 10:13 PM. Reason: asd

Comment

We get IEAU inspections in there to prevent nuclear weapons from being made, that's what we get and wanted.
        That didn't stop North Korea.

So again, we're back to having just their word. Nothing 'real'. While they got plenty 'real' things from us, like convicted criminals/terrorists and pallets of cash.

Ok so this isn't a negotiated "deal" that we have here so stop throwing this around when we're talking about the Iran deal.
        Please; don't ever again argue a point into the ground with me, only to de facto say 'it doesn't matter' after I take my time to show I was correct all along.

That's either someone arguing just to 'win' or someone cheerleading. And I'm not interested in discourse with folks here for that.

Challenge me if want, but when you are proved wrong be prepared to concede my point stands when it's shown to be fact.

Comment

That didn't stop North Korea.

So again, we're back to having just their word. Nothing 'real'. While they got plenty 'real' things from us, like convicted criminals/terrorists and pallets of cash.
          No... We actually didn't just get there word, we have real IAEA inspectors actually going in there and inspecting. So to say that we only got there word is pretty much stupid. And you keep looking silly when talking about "pallets of cash". Iran buys military equipment from us in the sum of $400 million and we never give them what they bought. So now that we are giving them the money back we should be entitled to something in the process? You know how idiotic that sounds? Thats like If I bought a pair of shoes from Nike.com and never received the shoes. I contact them about it and they say they want something in return for refunding my money back.. Uhhhh

Challenge me if want, but when you are proved wrong be prepared to concede my point stands when it's shown to be fact.
          You are no challenge on this subject, I've already been proving this.
          Last edited by Lords; 06-08-2018, 12:02 AM. Reason: asdfd

Comment

No... We actually didn't just get there word, we have real IAEA inspectors actually going in there and inspecting.
            Yes, you just said that.

I countered with the fact that that didn't stop North Korea.

You now have to address that point, not just repeat yourself.

No circular arguing and attrition tactics, please.

You are no challenge on this subject, I've already been proving this.
            Whoa! Whoa!!

Are you now again challenging my claim that Trump got our hostages back and made no concessions????

Look; if you're here to win or just to keep cutting and pasting the same talking points over and over no matter what I respond with, let me know.

Otherwise, please move this forward, not in circles.

Comment

North Korea has not been subject to nuclear inspections for years

Completely different to Iran and a ridiculous argument

Comment

OMG Pig/Human hybrids is real! Theyz da chimeras!

Comment

Yes, you just said that.

I countered with the fact that that didn't stop North Korea.
                  Why did the North Koreans pull out of the Nuclear deal?

Whoa! Whoa!!

Are you now again challenging my claim that Trump got our hostages back and made no concessions????
                  What does North Korea releasing our hostages as a gesture have anything to do with the Iran deal? Let me repeat what I said in my previous post because you failed to address the point: "And you keep looking silly when talking about "pallets of cash". Iran buys military equipment from us in the sum of $400 million and we never give them what they bought. So now that we are giving them their money back we should be entitled to something in the process? You know how idiotic that sounds?."

Your turn -->
                  Last edited by Lords; 06-08-2018, 07:33 PM. Reason: asd

Comment

Why did the North Koreans pull out of the Nuclear deal?

What does North Korea releasing our hostages as a gesture have anything to do with the Iran deal? Let me repeat what I said in my previous post because you failed to address the point: "And you keep looking silly when talking about "pallets of cash". Iran buys military equipment from us in the sum of $400 million and we never give them what they bought. So now that we are giving them their money back we should be entitled to something in the process? You know how idiotic that sounds?."

Your turn -->
                    Your too nice to Iran

Are u iranian by any chance?

Ur thinking about paying someone now? I bet ur credit card is maxed out

Comment

• Originally posted by DoubleLeftH00k View Post
                      Your too nice to Iran

Are u iranian by any chance?

Ur thinking about paying someone now? I bet ur credit card is maxed out

Try rubbing two brain cells together and see if you can figure out whats actually going on.
                      Last edited by Lords; 06-08-2018, 10:06 PM. Reason: asd

Comment

Working...
                      X