No announcement yet.

The official 2018 World Cup thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by TheBigLug View Post
    Seriously, most American's think Europe is a country, never mind Great Britain.
    Dirk Diggler had a quote on his sig from an american saying something like "I didn't know Europeans had such a hard time communicating with other Europeans"

Comment

• The opening matches of this World Cup has been more of upsets than easy wins..
      I was thinking what if we put in our predictions before the fights of the day and look at how wrong or right we were..

The last fight left for the day, I'm predicting Russia 1 vs Egypt - 0

Comment

• Originally posted by BoxingFan85 View Post
        The opening matches of this World Cup has been more of upsets than easy wins..
        I was thinking what if we put in our predictions before the fights of the day and look at how wrong or right we were..

The last fight left for the day, I'm predicting Russia 1 vs Egypt - 0
        I have it a 0-0 draw.

Comment

• The director of this match footage is having a lot of trouble trying to pick out a hottie in the ground.

Hit a few shipwrecks

Comment

• Not much quality so far

Egypt playing a bit better than before but struggling to get Salah into the game and Russia are just trying to put balls into that big lummox up front.

Comment

• Egypt are looking decent today tbh

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
                The director of this match footage is having a lot of trouble trying to pick out a hottie in the ground.

Hit a few shipwrecks
                Were those shipwrecks Egyptians or Russians?

Comment

• This is a pretty fun game

Comment

• Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
                    Feel free to ask any question.
                    Beercules ask him in which century Jamaica will qualify to the World Cup, 21st (the optimistic answer) or the 22th (the realistic answer).

Comment

Working...
                    X